No announcement yet.

Gufnork's Rumble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm terribly sorry for halting the game. I'm having some problems in real life which I really need to tend to. I have to complete a certain number of courses before my money runs out, or I'll have to move home and give up my studies. Anyway, I don't think I can continue playing, atleast not until I've sorted this situation out.

It's a really, really bad time to go missing for me, it will be really hard for a replacement to get into things. What you do is up to you, but I won't be able to play until late January at best.

Comment

• Sorry to hear this Gufnork. But best of luck to you in your studies.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Ouch. As much as we all hate to lose you, it sounds as though you have your priorities in order. Good luck.

Comment

• Here we go again! Turn 2193 sent to Captain Hercules.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Ok, I've already sent a short summary to Hercules some days ago. Now, what's happening?

Comment

• Short summaries from participants have been excellent. I am still assessing things.
              Next turn to rubin
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Ah I need Rubin's email Address.

Comment

• xxxrubin_datalinks@hotmail.comxxx

Comment

• just sent

Comment

• M.Y. 2193 Complete

*Public Announcement, M.Y. 2193*
                      The Peacekeepers have completed the Planetary Datalinks.

Turn passed to Lord Chip.

Comment

• Sorry to take so long. I had gotten out of the habit of checking for a turn each morning.

Turn passed to HongHu. I'll try to put up a broadcast in the morning.

Comment

• Hercules: Have you upgraded your SMAC to version 5.0?

Comment

• sorry guys. I have guests coming over for Thanksgiving. Hadn't time to do the turn yet. Will try to do it tomorrow night.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Re upgrade to 5.0. Don't think I need to.

Comment

• Hercules: You need to upgrade to the version 5.0 otherwise you'll be paying only 1/3 of your upkeep costs. Your economy will be far superior to the other player's. I'm not sure how many fixes are in the patch compared to version 4.0 but Golden Ages are now able to put a base into population boom.

Comment

Working...
                                X