• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2156 to Rubinites

Comment

• M.Y. 2156 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2156:
      Again, the GPE-2 has been delayed. Rubinic territory seems completely surrounded by Xenofungus. Additional special units are being produced in order to deal with the immediate Xenofungal threat.
      End of Report

Turn passed to Lord Chip of the Gaians.

Comment

• Turn to HongHu.

Comment

• PLAH report, 2157:

National emergency has been declared. The secruity code is changed from orange to red. The Chairman announced today that despite our best efforts toward a peaceful coorperation and mutual development, war is declared on us.

Turn 2157 sent to the Univ
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• 2157 sent to Rubinites.

My SMAC game was giving me a hard time. A graphical error made it impossible to save first, then it crashed. Annoying.

Comment

• M.Y. 2157 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2157:
              The GPE-2 is only progressing slowly. Meanwhile, Jeneba has presented the first complete terraform plans.
              End of Report

Turned to Chip.
              Last edited by Rubin; September 14, 2003, 21:03.

Comment

• Turn to HongHu.

Comment

• The first ship entered service was brutly murdered. Chairman HongHu was very upset and sad.

Turn sent to univ
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• M.Y. 2158 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2158:
                    A scout unit of the GPE-2, trying to move around a large Xenofungal area, suddenly stumbled upon an alien lifeform. How strangely it may seem, this event caused the Rubinites and the Gaians to meet for the first time since planetfall.
                    End of Report

Turn passed to Lord Chip of the Gaians
                    Last edited by Rubin; September 16, 2003, 00:01.

Comment

• GNN – 2159

3-GEF radioed its first discovery back to headquarters today. We have made contact with the last of the original seven factions to fall from the sky onto Chiron. Although CEO Morgan apparently did not survive the migration, his followers banded together under "Rubin" and now style themselves the Rubinites. Gaian diplomats hope that Lord Chip and CEO Rubin will be able to cooperate in a way that eluded Deirdre and Morgan.

2159 to HongHu

[Anyone want to call a Council? Anyone NOT want to call a Council?]

Comment

• Anybody noticed sunspot activity?

Turn sent to the univ

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I don't remember what we said about sunspot. Were we unable to talk to each other at all during it or what?

Turn to Rubinites.

Comment

• No, I didn't notice. Does this mean that 3-GEF didn't call its discovery back to headquarters last turn?

(Or is this just a clever ploy to prevent me from calling a council. )

My sense--although I have not checked our rules--is that some communication must be possible. For example, we still have control of our bases and our units, which means that messages from headquarters must be spreading through the faction. This suggests to me that adjacent units ought to be able to talk.

Comment

• Gufnork: I still haven't recieved the turn. Please resend!

Comment

• Well I checked the rules there is no rule about sunspot activity there. My understanding is email communication is still ok but we will not be able to do anything through the diplomatic window in the game so all the trading and good stuff will have to wait.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X