No announcement yet.

Gufnork's Rumble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I try to do a couple turns in weekends because I can't do a lot in weekdays. And well one can always choose some moves for all units randomly and get the turn done in 15 minutes.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Fellow rumblers:

I've got a Boy Scout overnight this weekend and at least two days of depositions in Council Bluffs on Monday and Tuesday. I can get a turn in Friday night/Saturday morning and another one in on Sunday afternoon. I will then be out until late Tuesday.

Comment

• Just want to make sure it wasn't me who has the turn right? I sent my turn out Sunday afternoon.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• The missing broadcast of GNN is on the air!

Where IS the turn?

Comment

• I haven't received the 2192 turn yet. Guess its still with Gufnork or maybe you need to resend, HongHu?!?

Comment

• I have sent 2192 to Gufnork last Sunday. I'll try resend it again.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Fellow Rumblers:

Alien Crossfire is newly available in the United States. The Wal-Mart a short distance from my home had a whole stack of them. If you don't have a copy and want one (or more), I would be delighted to swing by on my way home from work and pick it up for you.

CHIP

Comment

• M.Y. 2192 Complete

*Public Announcement, M.Y. 2192*
                  The Peacekeeper secret project, The Planetary Datalinks, is nearing a major breakthrough!

Turn passed to Lord Chip of the Gaians.

Comment

• Turn just sent. Please expect reload. I've been too tired I suppose. Pressed end turn (was intending to look the profiles) before I manage any and all bases, and also forgot to repaid my debt. This database thing is driving me crazy.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Question: was reading the rules and got this question:
                      Rule: "If a player declares vendetta upon another player, either directly or indirectly, you must not accept a pending diplomatic agreement between the two factions in the same turn. "
                      I've at least twice received communications from one of you explaining why a vendetta was declared and wish to change back to treaty and I have accepted. Was that not appropriate according to the rule?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Another thing, have we not got rid of the stockpile after military unit rule?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• HongHu et al.

I confess that I am not entirely sure as to whom the rule applies, but I'm pretty sure you are safe.

I think that if X declares vendetta on Y, directly or indirectly, X must not accept a pending diplomatic agreement with Y.

In this case, X (you) declared vendetta on Y (me) indirectly and unintentionally, but there was no PENDING diplomatic agreement. I did, however, propose a diplomatic agreement.

What do we think this means?

Comment

• Ok I think we are ok then. I suppose the rule is to prevent somebody who does something that would cause vendette but then prevent the other party from choosing to react to it.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• HongHu: Stockpiling energy after building units is still allowed.

Where is the turn now?

Comment

• Must be in gufnork's hands. I sent out my turn 9/11. See 5 posts above.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X