No announcement yet.

Imperialism 1870 v2.0 PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't anyone sub for me? Those incompetant, unreliable broad band installers must at my house soon They said they were to come the 10th but told me it was delayed for a week...
    Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Eivind once you get broadband let us know and lets try a restart at CDG.

I dont think you are the only one holding this up.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• If the broadband installer can keep their word this time, I'll be online tomorrow. There was, of course, some technical problems after they came and hooked me up.

Comment

• I'm back in full steam, at last!

So, what's it gonna be?

Comment

• Well Eivind its Yaroslav's turn and I believe RL has led to his disappearance from both here and CDG for quite some time........
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I'm certainly willing to keep this one going, but here's the game I talked about starting on CDG:

Comment

• For the record.

Im done with this PBEM.

Comment

• Bye Con,

see you in another live

PS: pretty decent of you to sign off

To all others: I won't be back here either, it appears this game was still born...
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                  X