No announcement yet.

Teach me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyathaar, have you intended to retire? The Mongols show as being played by an AI player now...

Comment

• Originally posted by vondrack
      Gyathaar, have you intended to retire? The Mongols show as being played by an AI player now...
      I'm sure we can drum a replacement if need be.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Alex - it looks like civstats is disconnected for this game.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Would appear to be a Gamespy meltdown around the time of this post.

Comment

• Yeppers...no games listed on GameSpy, even though I know for a fact that the game I am hosting is up and running, so I would imagine it is the same for the other games...only no one can access them to play.
            Hopefully GameSpy will have this all worked out shortly...

Comment

• It will have to be restarted anyway (but from a current save at least) since the timer doesn't pass while gamespy is down, and doesn't automatically reconnect.

I wonder who we can get to fix that
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Game doesn't seem to be up.

Comment

• I wonder if we should pause the game for the two weeks Alex is going to be on vacations. If the server needs to be restarted, while he's away, there will be nobody to do it anyway...

Comment

• Sounds reasonable.

Then again, who said Alex could go away for two weeks??!!
                    Last edited by Beta; June 23, 2007, 10:27.

Comment

• Probably someone at 2kGames ... usually your supervisor or whatnot has to approve those things, right?

Comment

• The game is back up. Sorry about that - we had a power outage over the weekend.

Comment

• NP. Thanks Alex!

Comment

• Doesn't seem to be up now, I think GS must have reset as most of my PTBSs aren't up.

Comment

• Is there anybody who is not playing and wants to sub for me while I'm gone for two weeks, starting Saturday?

Comment

• Vondrack directed me over here, saying you need a temporary fill-in. I can probably take over for you for a bit, but I can't guarantee your empire will still be there when you get back
                                I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Working...
                                X