No announcement yet.

Teach me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome, thanks Zargon. I'll send you a PM with the details.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZargonX
      ... but I can't guarantee your empire will still be there when you get back
      Toxo to the others: "Operation "Teach Alex" kicks off in two days. Be ready."
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• I can't get into the game anymore. It now throws critical version mismatches for me. Alex, could it be related to, err, recent developments?
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator

Comment

• I just played my turn without any problems...Solver, do you play with a lot of Mods?
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Nope, it's not about the mods... it's different reasons. Not that I have been able to find a way around it so far

Comment

• Solver, you have been playing with a different version for weeks now (and you're the only one). You've been lucky not to OOS. Not sure what else has changed on your end, but the server hasn't had an update in months. Remember, this is pure 2.08 we are playing here.

I may get to play my turn tomorrow before I leave, but that's pretty much it for me for two weeks. Be nice to Zargon!

Comment

• The different version message that's been appearing so far was because my CIV_VERSION variable is set to a different value, but it's pure 2.08 otherwise. Hang on, I'll send you a PM.

Comment

• The game is not showing up in gamespy list any more btw..

Comment

• Solver, you're not the only one to have this problem (but the only one to have it in this game afaik). You and Uniteatteri must have both done something the same way, as he has the same problem hosting a different game (but not critical yet, but still, if the PTBS server is not happy, something's wrong)
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I take it you're still joining fine, too?

Comment

• I am, though I haven't done what you have that would break it

Comment

• Although the game is not on gamespy as of this morning, must have had a gamespy reboot or somesuch.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not seeing the game on Gamespy. Is there a direct IP?
                                I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Working...
                                X