No announcement yet.

Teach me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better try and remember to put garrison units in your cities, Solver...

Comment

• Server back up, but we lost a day. You may have to play yesterday's turn again.

Comment

• Mind saying what's causing all those server disappearances ?
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• GS crashed last night, so that caused the server disappearance ... though it shouldn't have caused a lost day Just a few hours ...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• FYI, basically everyone has to replay their save, only Alexman, Vondrack, and myself have played the 1840 turn as of now.

Comment

• Solver, you still with us?

Comment

• Solver is going to time out again as the only player left to play. But hey, he is in first place, so maybe he has a plan.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Good morning kids!
                  Snoopy mentioned in the other PTBS thread that there was an opening in this PTBS game (ie, take over England that is currently being ran by an AI). I will take it over if no one has any heartburn with it.

I already have the game password. I will just need the password of the AI civ in question.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• If you are going to play your turns as fast as the AI, I certainly don't mind...

BTW... who's going to sub for Beta when he needs it?

Comment

• There should be no password for England. Go ahead and set one.

...and of course promise to forget everything you learned while playing Russia!

Comment

• Always...
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Ok; England claimed, password set, and game added to my CivStats listing.

Thanks for having me on board!

Comment

• Originally posted by vondrack
                            If you are going to play your turns as fast as the AI, I certainly don't mind...
                            Knowing Witt, I suspect he will.

BTW... who's going to sub for Beta when he needs it?
                            Witt can still do that. A unique form of alliance.

Then again, maybe not.

Welcome to the game Witt!!!
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• FYI: CivStats Uploader has timed out.

Comment

• Indeed. The game seems to still be up, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X