No announcement yet.

Teach me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am trying to play my turn. The game shows up on gamespy....but after trying to connect....it times out. WTF? My 2 other PTBS games loaded and played just fine.

Comment

• Well, now the game is not even there....so I guess it is not me.

Comment

• You broke it!

It really is off GameSpy now, methinks we need a restart...

Comment

• Got to luv ya VonDrack!

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
            Communication people, communication ...
            Has anybody actually communicated with him? Sent him an email pointing here and asking him to alleviate concerns?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
              Got to luv ya VonDrack!
              Freiherr von Drack!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andydog
                Has anybody actually communicated with him? Sent him an email pointing here and asking him to alleviate concerns?
                I think Snoopy sent a PM.

Methinks Solver is just toying with us. He's lurking here and laughing his butt off. We should launch a joint invasion, and you shall see how alive he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph

We should launch a joint invasion, and you shall see how alive he is.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Seems GameSpy has crashed and we need to restart the game to get it relisted... CivStats uploader also not connected.

Comment

• Sorry guys, I won't be able to get to the server for another 12 hours or so...

Comment

• Originally posted by alexman
                        Sorry guys, I won't be able to get to the server for another 12 hours or so...
                        n/p. That's life.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Games back up. Thanks alex!!

Comment

• Server crashed so I had to load the 850 BC autosave.

Comment

• Thanks Alex...I was wondering about that.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I'm back btw
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X