Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well rome wouldnt attack less they want to start trouble with portugal who I have a defence pact with by the way I was part of pax romana but pulled out because i didn't want to get dragged into a war. Also i do not know how many times I must say this but Persia is already split up between me and the natives. Lastly the only wonder persia had was the great wall which would put me at only 2 wonders where most everyone else has many more and the persian army is not as big or powerful as your making it out to be by my count 4 musketeers, 3 archers, 1 galleon, 1 friget. this is nothing more then a defence force and even with my own forces would not be enough to put up any kind of a fight. So how about this, it is too late to change what has happened so lets just continue on.

Comment

• Beware of the japs, that is all i can say!

Comment

• I can't afford colonies far away from my pitiful lands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Portugal View Post
          Beware of the japs, that is all i can say!
          Shhh your going to tip off the Romans

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss America View Post
            I can't afford colonies far away from my pitiful lands.
            ok, so who can have them???

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan View Post
              ok, so who can have them???

Comment

• The problem is that for other small cities the distance is too far from their mainland.
                But England or America should get the New Japanese city (cities?) of Japan.
                I think that it's defenitely not the best possible option (which is Piercia continue playing)

Japan should defenitely not get the vouchers as well.
                Japan: how many Piercian cities where there? YOu got how many? How many went to Wyandots?
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• We should have found a replacement for Persia rather than do this, since it unbalances the game.

Comment

• I'm too tired from the previous discussions to get involved in this one, and since Pierica is on my border, I would probably be accused of self interest anyway. However, I would repeat, there is no reason to do anything with Piercian vouchers. These are just a game mechanic, Pierica disappears, so does its vouchers, votes etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy View Post
                      The problem is that for other small cities the distance is too far from their mainland.
                      But England or America should get the New Japanese city (cities?) of Japan.
                      I think that it's defenitely not the best possible option (which is Piercia continue playing)

Japan should defenitely not get the vouchers as well.
                      Japan: how many Piercian cities where there? YOu got how many? How many went to Wyandots?
                      to answer in order, there were 10, i got 8, natives got the 2 they wanted, and i am giving up 4 (2 persian, 2 japanese)

Comment

• It's hard to get replacements. We need one for Korea and we haven't heard from England either since the 'incident'.
                        If we can help Japan and Wyandots a bit forward by handing over a few cities I don't think that's that bad, though it would've been better indeed to have Piercia continue.

I agree with Rome about the vouchers.
                        So Japan has New Spartan Japanese cities to offer. Who wants them?

Comment

• Have we paused again?

Comment

• The game is down and I have little time to complete my turn (first time ever).

Comment

• The freaking timer is still going down but can't get in to the game and civstats is down (timer shows on summary page).

Comment

• I did something stupid.
                                I was busy installing a Blackberry Enterprise Server and had to make a little space on my drive, thus I decided to move my civ4 foler to another drive.
                                Then I found out that I had enough space so the move wasn't needed anymore and I cancelled. I lost many civ4 files in the process.

I'm currently busy reinstalling civ4 and BtS
                                I'm sorry.

When do you have time again, Khmer?
                                I can pause the game for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X