Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One last thing: maybe it's time to end the anonymous play. Right now only 3 or 4 civs are anonymous, I think. Fine with me if these want to stay anonymous, but maybe it's good to play the rest of the game while looking in each other's eyes
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Maya just logged in.

Comment

• I have just PM'd Portugal with the same point on Maya, Korea and Persia.We cannot have an 'in game sub' as it just gives another chance to call cheat! I trust you all to play fair but Maya are too big for anyone. Korea and Persia as AI will offer no opposition and since illegal under game rules to kill them will just sit there doing nothing at this difficulty level.

Get Capo and Pinchak to take back their Civ's, if they agree to have their jaw's stapled, or get good outside subs - permanent or temp.

Only other solution is we kill them off and divide the spoils. Same goes with Persia, more so, as you cannot gift 4 good cities to another Civ just because they are low on the powergraph! Either get a sub/replacement or persuade them to play on or give a city each to the 4 lowest ranked Civ's and end them.

Remember Kiddies! This is a rescue mission for the game and nothing more. Surely we can persuade Heraclitus to at least sub for Maya as he says he is so upset by what has happened here?
        “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
        - Anon

Comment

• Originally posted by Friendly Fire View Post
          I know Persia is very weak but those cities are still worth something - actually quite a lot - in the right hands.
          this is more the reason I should get them. not only will I not be last nomore but those cities (once up and running) will be what japan needs to get out of last place.

Comment

• We've had in-game subs before, also during wartime. (I have played Russia in war with Rome, ie.)
            But anyway: Maya is playing it's turn right now.
            Then it's only Korea.

If everyone agrees then I'll hand the Piercia password to Japan, only under the condition that he'll give New Sparta to another nation. Question: which one?

Comment

• Permission to play koreas turn?

There is about an hour left on the timer.

If he has a pass, I will need it.

@ Capo: I hope you do not take offense to this. I know I said I would quit if you do, but right now there isn't any other game going on. If you miss this turn, our war is severely compromised.

I myself am still on the fence about this whole situation. I may still leave, but for right now I don't want to screw up our war plans only to decide later that I and/or Capo want to stay.

I still think the way this whole thing was handled was BS. Anyone with half a brain can see you got away with murder Cyber.

Comment

• But Japan is not weakest! If anyone should profit it should be America as they really are in botom place. I'm not biased just because Japan controls the entire worlds supply of Uranium....honest!
                “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                - Anon

Comment

• I have a question. Who do I give the new sparta city to?

Comment

• you know if we lose at least 1 more I will have enough uranium for eveyone.

Comment

• Maya it is great to see that you are still hanging around, i ask with much respect that you try and stay!

Seeing that there is less then 1hr left on the timer, if you can please do play Korea's turn.

Comment

• @Maya: you can play Korea's turn now. Maybe that's the best solution till we have a perm-solution.

I have kicked him from the game (saved first) so you can grab his civ now. That's the only way to get into his civ without his password. The AI most probably has played his turn now

Comment

• I'm glad you're playing your turns, Maya.
                          I have moved your post regarding the argument to the argument and debate thread.

Comment

• @Maykorea: I'll drop the Knossos defence next turn again, like I promised Korea.
                            Since the AI has been bombing my city defence and the Korea-stack has grown, I will make my defence a bit larger as well of course.

Comment

• Since the AI has been bombing my city defence and the Korea-stack has grown, I will make my defence a bit larger as well of course
                              Yes, the AI has moved most of the units.

Can this be reloaded to before the AI took over, then paused until I can get Capo to come back, or at least get his pass?

Maybe it wasn't even pass protected.

At any rate... the AI has really botched things up as it has such a good ability to do.
                              Last edited by Pitboss Maya; March 11, 2009, 20:32.

Comment

• I do have a concern concerning Piercia....if Piercia is in fact, to be handed off, then I feel that we (The Wyandot Nation) should have the 2 cities we were gifted by Rome given back into Wyandot control.

I don't mind if Japan assumes ownership of the rest - but with Piercia leaving the game, those two cities that the Wyandot governed should be brought back into Wyandot control.

Chief Tarhe of the Wyandot Nation

Comment

Working...
                                X