Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I logged in only to chat with Portugal.
    Neither you nor Rome had played yet, so I thought it would be ok. I haven't moved or done anything at all (though rome joined later and I witnessed him bombing my units away and destroying them later without a single loss his side, quite cruel to watch!)

Anyay, I immediately left when I blocked you.

Comment

• Russia - you have booted me - my system seems to be so nice that if someone tries a few times to get in and can't i get booted. And now I can't log in because you are in. Its late here - i am going to have to go. I am not going to be able to get back on in this shortened turn - and looking at it i wonder if khmer is going to - can we pause?

Comment

• and the wynadot who are key allies in this war

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Portugal View Post
          So how long is the timer now? This may conflict with the 6 hr wait period wouldn't it? In more simple English when can i take my turn Robert? We usually go Khmer first then Portugal.
          No, you have to wait until I play my turn please.

I only woke up a short while ago and when I went to bed the timer had flicked over.

Comment

• And why is there so little time on the timer?

I was expecting at least another 14 hours to be left.

I can't play for at least another hour or two - our wedding anniversary this morning

Comment

• VERY IMPORTANT!!

Greece, something is funny with the Game. I couldn't get to the Diplo-Screen of Japan to check what was going on and it took a while to get to your's. When I did I found a Cease-Fire offer had been made! I didn't make it by mistake as I couldn't retract it and you can't have made it as it didn't come up at the start!

I don't want Peace so please reject the offer or reload the Turn as it must be an error in the Game somewhere. It was really weird as well as couldn't get in with Portugal, Rome or you in there and it was almost impossible to move as everything was jerking around like crazy!

Comment

• Japan is a vassal who you are war with. You are unable to negotiate anything with them so the diplo screen is blocked.

As for Greece you are also at war with them, you can't negotiate a tech trade or anything else while at war, so there is only one option when opening the diploscreen with someone you are at war with - cease fire. If you clicked "exit diplomacy" instead of "send deal" (or whatever it says) then it won't affect the game and Greece won't get your offer.

So that's all normal.

As for people conflicting... I dunno. I haven't been able to connect to you for months. Now and then I have trouble with others too. I don't know why. Khmer was blocking me the other day and I missed my window to take the turn and had to play it several hours later. I don't understand the complexities of networking or why things work one day and not the next. But it doesn't seem to be anything new or unusual.

So relax.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• My goodness, Portugal has played their turn already.

I'm just logging in now but this is probably unacceptable.

Comment

• I've never seen an auto cease-fire come up before but I hed forgotten about Japan being a vassel.

Of course I've never played Pitboss before!

Comment

• Legal double move!

OK, I've had a look. Basically Portugal has played 2 turns in a row but I understand they had the same problem as me - the timer was shortened while I was asleep and he had to go to bed!

Cyber, I thought we were staying on a 24 hour cycle. This won't work. It was fine for me before the GMT 2100 time restart.

Anyway, Portugal has taken another city (Nuremberg), depriving Khmer of Aluminium but they've done the decent thing of not attacking elsewhere (unless they were unable to?). However they have moved a huge stack next to Khmer's Southern New Portugal colonies. When I logged in Pantev was offering a cease fire! I had to refuse it so I could see what was going on first.

Now, I'm not happy about this 'legal' double-move; nor the lack of diplo. Portugal is not posting any story and totally dismissed Khmer peace negotiations much earlier on and not sent a PM explaining terms. I will not respond to the in-game cease fire until there is an ic post from Pantev. What is the deal on this cease fire?

This is a diplo game regardless of the end-game.

I'll stay in the game and pause it before the turn flips. We may not have to reload depending on diplo between Khmer and Portugal.

Comment

• WTF is everyone?

I'm still in the game and there's less than 2 hours to go. I just need to know from Cyber that I can pause the game soon?

Comment

• cease fire
                          I did not offer a cease fire, glad that you declined it. Also i am sorry for the double move, but i followed the rule of waiting +6 hrs before i can take my turn. From what i saw i feel strongly that no advantage was gained by this, your Alum city would have still fallen and i would have still moved my army south on New Portugal if you did took your turn before i did.

Comment

• to make it clear: there was a 7 hours unintended pause in the game so the next turn had been shortened by 5-6 hours-actually this was what restored the normal timeframe. Normaly only those who would had played during that pause could have a problem but no one said anything during that time nor after that they cannot take the turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan View Post
                              to make it clear: there was a 7 hours unintended pause in the game so the next turn had been shortened by 5-6 hours-actually this was what restored the normal timeframe. Normaly only those who would had played during that pause could have a problem but no one said anything during that time nor after that they cannot take the turn...
                              Read above.

I went to bed before the turn flipped. I wake up. Portugal has moved twice since my last move. As far as I was aware we were on a 24 hour turnaround.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Portugal View Post
                                I did not offer a cease fire, glad that you declined it. Also i am sorry for the double move, but i followed the rule of waiting +6 hrs before i can take my turn. From what i saw i feel strongly that no advantage was gained by this, your Alum city would have still fallen and i would have still moved my army south on New Portugal if you did took your turn before i did.
                                As far as taking Nuremberg is concerned I need to find out if the HRE would have gifted Khmer that Tank to protect the city but probably wasn't there in time.

Khmer is denied natural justice here but I can't be bothered arguing.

Comment

Working...
                                X