Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old persia will stay with me and I will not negotiate anything for them especially since that is where my new capital will be built.

Comment

• Well, then we have my punishment: being invaded by 2 nations controlled by 1 player
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy View Post
        Well, then we have my punishment: being invaded by 2 nations controlled by 1 player
        Hmmm, Is there something that the Wyandot Nation should be aware of with Japan's expansion into our own backyard?

Comment

• No, that's about Korea and Maya being controlled by 1 player.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Understood.
            I just wanted to be informed if all-hell was to break out in my neighborhood. To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed after all.

Comment

• MMC/England you haven't been taking your turns, is everything ok?

Comment

• I think that it would be great if Maya develops some kind of a story where both kingdoms Maya and Korea merge?

Comment

• I think that it would be great if Maya develops some kind of a story where both kingdoms Maya and Korea merge?
                  I was thinking about this, because honestly, despite Korea's score, they are teching so slowly that I doubt anyone would want to perm-sub for them.

Even taking on many of these cities would be an economic burden to Maya at first.

Comment

• I agree, although IG adding Korea to Maya is not necessarily good for Rome, its the right solution in the circumstances. I would welcome it as long as we are sure Capo isn't continuing, and of course we are just meaning teh cities and troops, not technology (though I doubt Korea has anything Maya wants, but if it does, it shouldn't be given voucher free) not vouchers/voltans etc. The principle aim is not the strengthening of the Maya, but the good of the game and hence avoidance of temp subs/Ai for Korea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Portugal View Post
                      MMC/England you haven't been taking your turns, is everything ok?
                      I've been busy. That, coupled with the fact that my plans for this game hinged on several players who have now left, basically means I haven't had the time to devote to BtP that I would have liked... I've not given up and my armies and cities have all had queues, but I felt my time was better spent attempting to convince them to return or at least to provide a situation where they could be convinced to return, instead of blindly carrying on as if they were still there.
                      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Agreed. Japan should not be getting any persian tech or vouchers. Those should just disappear. Same if Maya took over Korea.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Japan, please get out of the game, you signed in as I was signing in, and now I can't get past 'finishing'.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I'm not in the game. And I don't know in how many ways I must say this but Persia is now a part of my empire now so stop crying about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan View Post
                              I'm not in the game. And I don't know in how many ways I must say this but Persia is now a part of my empire now so stop crying about it.
                              And so, therefore, are the cities in NP/NS mine. I expect them and all units in/working around them gifted to Russia PDQ!

BTW. I'm still waiting for some form of vaguely credible storyline to justify this 'solution' for not waiting to find a sub for a very viable Civ to be posted on the thread.

I was thinking about this, because honestly, despite Korea's score, they are teching so slowly that I doubt anyone would want to perm-sub for them.

Even taking on many of these cities would be an economic burden to Maya at first.
                              I do believe that in the case of a departed Capo Korea is an impossible Civ to ask anyone to sub, still less replace, as they are pitifully behind in tech, cannot have much production and the only decent troops they possess are Spartan turncoats. It really would be, as I said in my original post on this, very easy to fit into the game storyline as Union of the South determined to defeat Sparta at any cost! Pachal is the obvious leader as head of the major power and Capo's last leader of Korea could be made a high ranking Court Official who can be asassinated in a few rounds time. Works easily and is the only logical solution as long as Maya can stand the sudden extra costs? It could be done a few cities at a time to ease that burden if need be.
                              “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                              - Anon

Comment

• I will give you the city on NS but I have no workers there nor any units since I cleared them out two turns ago. As for the NP citis again I had no units and the unis there where portugal who also has control over those cities.

Comment

Working...
                                X