Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O Please can someone get the Email notifications of Vikings PMS disables as i am still recieveing them, makes great reading but i think who ever is running the viking sneeds to diable those notifications.

Oh if the vikings player doesnt vote , seeing i getting al lthe PMS notifications , I vote No to ozzys proposal...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Rasputin, I think that the vikings never use their poly account.
      Can you try to login to that account yourself and disable notifications there?
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I have offered the two New Portuguese cities to Spain. It is up to him to decide if he wants to transfer them over to Russia. Again i stress the fact that Portugal gave those cities to Percia (settlers and land) Spain needs extra land thus a transfer has been offered to them. We have already talked with Spain about extra land in New Portugal.

Comment

• Russia/Japan, I'll take the New Sparta city if England, America or the Celts don't want it.

Edit: It seems Russia is more in need of land than Spain. Plus, they had a relationship with Persia before they were gobbled up. They are a logical choice.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Ok,

Spain never talks as she has only one ally. I am to be denied on all fronts it seems apart from a city of neither worth nor value. Offers are made and then withdrawn and whilst others grow fat from no labour Russia must strugle just to feed her people.

I am now annoyed.
            “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
            - Anon

Comment

• FF: don't jump to conclusions yet. This is an ooc-situation.
              I have just also asked Spain to get the NS city instead of the NP cities. Now Metalheads also applied to that NS city that may cause a problem.

I"m willing to jump in by settling a new city in NS for spain or metalheads.
              But let's first wait for the responde from Spain.

Comment

• I may be a little late on this, but I am quite against Japan jumping ahead because he was low man on the totem pole. Taking those cities has vaulted him halfway up the score list. Even if the lower civs can't afford or don't want the land, perhaps those civs should get Persia's armies or something.

ON a side note, I'm really getting tired of all the drama and turmoil. If we don't get this settled over the next couple of days and play returns to normal, America and Funglish get my lands without debate or dispute.

Comment

• I must admit, I'm still waiting for an OOC reason from dividing up Percia like this. Let alone an IC reason...
                  Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                  "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• If that many players oppose diving Piercia up we may'd better undo that.
                    I'm sorry Japan, maybe we can just keep it 'unmanaged' like Inca, and then wait till it's divided like the Incan land has been divided.

Would that be better towards Celtia/England/etc.?

Comment

• I have an IC reason along with a story. just need to post it.

Comment

• OK, I accept everything.

When, not if, I get the NP Cities whoever gets the NS one is of little concern as it will only cost gold and provide nothing of worth.

You must understand that Russia must for her survival have those Cities or else before utterly destroyed Persia is restored and placed under sub or AI.

Japan has no right to leap up the powergraph in this way!

Gold is another issue but tech is most important! Will Japan suddenly advance over a century of knowledge?

Sort this out before Persia dies, please!

Comment

• Just FYI, I plan on assimilating Korea into Maya.

Anyone opposed to this please speak now.

As a matter of information, Korean cities are mostly farms with no nested GP. There are no short term gains in me taking these cities. Long term gains... possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Russia View Post
                            Gold is another issue but tech is most important! Will Japan suddenly advance over a century of knowledge?
                            The tech trading rules are still in effect. If Japan wants Persian tech, they need to spend vouchers for it.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• [QUOTE=CyberShy;5552745]If that many players oppose diving Piercia up we may'd better undo that.
                              I'm sorry Japan, maybe we can just keep it 'unmanaged' like Inca, and then wait till it's divided like the Incan land has been divided.

It's not dividing it up it's effectively doubling a Civ! I regard it as outrageous but if I get at least the NP cities I will concede.

Comment

• Just thought I would bring this up. If Portugal and russia got on right now and portugal gave the cities to russia there would be no need to wait for spain to respond. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X