Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't missed a turn, I think, as the game just booted me after all moves and I was on diplomacy. There is something wrong as I cannot reconnect to end my turn for love or money!
    “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
    - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by The Capo View Post
      Hey, I meant to bring this up last time. But I think I may have missed a turn due to inability to log in (at the time) so I intended on playing later but couldn't get home. I am not complaining, its fine but I just wanted to point it out because I tried to log in earlier and the game froze up on me. Then I just tried to log in again and I couldn't get in. Maybe you should shut the game down and start it up again or something.

And what's going on with Maya? Did he quit?
      Maya thinks you quit because you didn't play your last turn, and wants to make good on his threat to leave. I have tried to convince him to at least finish this game before doing anything rash, but I don't know whether I've been able to get through to him in this regard.
      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Cyber.

You are a total nut!!

LOL

Comment

Is the sever coming back up or is Cyber busy emulating Russel Crowe in full Gladiator rig, no make that Alexander...

Comment

CS was sleeping like a baby!
            The server had crashed, I have just restarted it and loaded the last available save (the login of Russia)

@Korea: I think it has ended your turn, let me know if everything is right.
            @Russia: everything ok in-game?

There's about 16 hours left so that should be enough for everyone.
            As far as I can see did the Maya leave and re-enter the game. They didn't left it for the AI.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I played my turn fine this time, but when I tried to get in earlier (the same turn) it froze up on me and I couldn't get back in when I tried again after that.
              "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Why the 7uck is my civ converted to AI and turn ended?

Comment

I'm sorry Maya, I thought that you had left the game and wanted to make it possible for Korea to take over to give him a chance in this war.
                  I have saved it just before I 'kicked' you and I'm going to reload that right now.

I'm glad you're back.

Comment

I did not know that a kick would immediatley result in an end-of-turn.
                    Good to know. It's been reloaded.

I"m sorry for jumping to conclusions. I just wanted to avoid that the Maya would be without a controller during a war, that would've been an unfair advantage.

Comment

I just got this as a PM from CS.

Am I wrong that you wanted to destroy me because you thought that I was a cheater?
                      Does it matter? Is this what gives him the right to hijack my civ?

I'm at a loss for words right now. This is SO wrong I don't even know where to begin.

Comment

Well now I cannot connect to host. First time this has ever happened.

I think it is pretty obvious what is going on here.

Your a real scumbag CS.

You know what? I do quit this game. I'm tired of fighting an uphill battle with a host who can never admit he is wrong.

Comment

Looks like the game was reloaded. Honest mistake. Lets keep going.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

My ISP has brought my connection down.
                            Apparently there is either a trojan on my computer or there's a leak in my mailserver.
                            Anyway: a lot of spam has been sent from my network.

I'm connected through my mobile phone now. (laptop-mobile phone connection)

I am investigating thing now. The game has obviously been saved.
                            I'll load the best save as soon as things are fine again.

Maya: Does it matter? Is this what gives him the right to hijack my civ?

No, it does not matter. Even if you had ooc reasons an in-game war would be acceptable for that. I was just curious.
                            No, I did not hijack your account or something. I made a mistake though. I have jumped to conclusions way too soon.

It's clear that both you and me have done that way too often to each other lately.
                            Apparently in-game parnaoia has caught us ooc as well.

I'll try to work on it. Will you as well?

Comment

Will the game be up soon

Comment

I've just reconfigured my mail server and I am currently running 3 anti virus / trojan progs to check my system.

I have sent a mail to the abuse address of my ISP, they will handle it tomorrow, I hope as soon as possible

I'll keep the anti-virus/trojan stuff running while I'm going to sleep.
                                Maybe they'll find something, but Idoubt it. It's most probably the upates I made to the mail server configuration in the past days combined with the uprade I did today.

It's 2.09am here right now, I'm going to sleep.
                                Don't expect the game to be up in the next 12 hours.
                                I'm sorry

Problems never come alone

Comment

Working...
                                X