Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what i want to know is how christeanity was founded so quickly.

Comment

• it makes me wonder whats really going on with the civ that do not talk or write stories.

Comment

• they are all so damn clever. that why they got religions already. smarter than me but htat not hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
          what i want to know is how christeanity was founded so quickly.
          The option is selected where the player picks which religion is founded at the appropriate tech. So someone invented monotheism and decided to pick Christianity instead of Judaism.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• well thanx for letting us all know ahead of time.

Comment

• bah... And I could have fast tracked my way to Theology, but decided not to... grrr. I'd have got there in under 150 turns (from game start) too.

Charlie stole my Religion!!!
              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
                well thanx for letting us all know ahead of time.
                All the options are listed in the game. It was no secret.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Regarding story telling;
                  diplogaming isn't about telling everything your civ does.
                  it's not like there's 100% transparancy about my research, my cities and my diplomatic goals.

My stories may even be an attempt to deceive others.
                  Not that the stories are lies, there's no place for lies in diplogaming. (there's a place for lying in diplomacy though, of course )

And regarding the number of stories, remember that we're playing pitboss. Eventhough much time has elapsed in real life, about nothing has happened in game time. If we would've played a session the first session wouldn't even have ended by now.

I'm not going to post a story every 10 turns or something. I write stories when I want to tell something about my civ. That may be within 10 turns or within 40 turns from my last story.

Comment

• w00t, I'm finally #1 in the game 8)
                    All fear the mighty Athenians!!

Comment

• It says Maya is first on my screen... Although Greece is joint with 71 points.
                      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Greece
                          w00t, I'm finally #1 in the game 8)
                          All fear the mighty Athenians!!

Hahahaha your civ is nothing to fear but i will say good job getting to #1 spot hope you can hold on to it.

Comment

• you got to number one but have nothing to post in stories .... hmmmm

obviously you are doing something, but it all secret.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP

All the options are listed in the game. It was no secret.
                              how was i suposed to know i dont look at the game options i just assumed that it was normal. if i would have known abouth this i would have tried to get a religion faster so i could have the one i wanted right away but whatever life goes on and so does the game.
                              Last edited by Pitboss Japan; June 27, 2008, 18:42.

Comment

• with so many religions gone already. seems some peopel are way down the tech tree already.

I just glad there is no winner of diplo games.

Comment

Working...
                                X