Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @All: since there's no consensus on the turn length I've kept it at 8h for now. Please all discuss.

@Ozzy: will mail you tomorrow. (posting from my server now, laptop is off, I'm going to bed)

@PM Box: show from beginning - select all - delete
    and your pm box is empty again. It's as easy as that
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
      @Japan: I'm not in charge either
      I thought we would switch to 24h/turn after 75 turns anyway, which is about now.

If others agree with Japan I'll put it back to 12 or 8 h/turn.

You might not be in charge but you are highly respected and seems like if anyone has a problem your the one who they all got to. Though I hope the others don’t come crying to you every time I do something to them. I'd really hate to have to keep showing them what happens to those who have no honor. And I bet its a little frustrating having to deal with a bunch of little babies all the time when all you want to do is have a fun time yourself.

Comment

• I like the 8hrs. 12-14hrs will be perfect for all after 100 turns i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
          It's a pitboss game, Rasputin.
          In 'normal' games only 1 session would've passed.

There are MANY story posts compared to 'normal' diplogames.

Not to mention that quantity doesn't always equal quality.
          Yes but after every move people can post. something is happending, with normal MP you cant remember everyting you do every turn so people post once after each session.

now we know exactly what we do eac hturn. people can post "explored the hills south" or "built a barracks" something is better than nothing.

I guess you are after the people with the gift of the gab who write lots aobut nothing , meaningless stuff that didnt actually occur.

Comment

• Moving a scout a tile is less interesting than those who write about stuff that didn't occur.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Hey guys, i'm leaving tomorrow, so i'd like to know if i can simply plan 10 turns ahead or if i need toni for subbing. Whatever is done, please make a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                Moving a scout a tile is less interesting than those who write about stuff that didn't occur.
                must be !

I wil lrefrain from posting till something exciting happens then and jsut psot stories of old Rockers.
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• a move for move description of units is duuuuuuuuuuuuull

good stories > lots of insignificant babble

I can write about my workers farming. but it isn't very interesting. I can write about my warriors healing up from killing a lion. not necessarily very exciting either. may I remind you of Plinius?

True glory, consists in doing what deserves to be written.
                  In Writing, what deserves to be read.

So, in order for me to write about something, it needs to be glorious and/or deserving of being written. And it should be written well enough to be interesting for others to read. or it should be important diplomacy. gods. can you imagine how the thread would look if all 18 players posted "I've discovered another hill! Great work, men. And now, to the next!
                  To be continued..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                    must be !

I wil lrefrain from posting till something exciting happens then and jsut psot stories of old Rockers.
                    Post want you like to, that's what the game is for

Anyway, i tend to prefer less but longer posts to many short posts. Putting images in the posts is nice too : google image is a good tool here. I understand that everyone won't bother editing the pics with photoshop as i do most of the time. Also, when making a long post, avoid to make it in one big paragraph guys... there are a few posts from japan which are really uncomfortable to the eye : space things up !

And in the end there is just one thing i'd like to say about your posts Japan : they are great, but feel like middle-age posts sometimes. I know it's hard, but we should try to stick to the timeline (or should i say techline?) the best we can. Your leader for instance, lived in the XVI century (i don't doubt you knew that). An imaginary leader or a figure from Japans (very rich) mythology would have been "better" in my humble opinion and you could have kept Oda for "his time".

PS : Feel free to be critical about my posts too.

Comment

• Once we get past the first 100 turns we should go to a 20 hour turn limit since it means that in reality it should be about 24 hours n real time, due to all the players we have. I cannot have the timer any faster than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Persia

Post want you like to, that's what the game is for

Anyway, i tend to prefer less but longer posts to many short posts. Putting images in the posts is nice too : google image is a good tool here. I understand that everyone won't bother editing the pics with photoshop as i do most of the time. Also, when making a long post, avoid to make it in one big paragraph guys... there are a few posts from japan which are really uncomfortable to the eye : space things up !

And in the end there is just one thing i'd like to say about your posts Japan : they are great, but feel like middle-age posts sometimes. I know it's hard, but we should try to stick to the timeline (or should i say techline?) the best we can. Your leader for instance, lived in the XVI century (i don't doubt you knew that). An imaginary leader or a figure from Japans (very rich) mythology would have been "better" in my humble opinion and you could have kept Oda for "his time".

PS : Feel free to be critical about my posts too.

Trust me I didn't mean for my stories to feel middle-ageish. I did intend on using Nobunaga first though because he is my favorite. Trust me this Oda is nothing like the One you are referring too. This one’s lust for blood is twice that of the Nobunaga you refer to. Just wait till we get further along and you’ll see why I started the way I have. And so my post don’t hurt you any more I’ll split up the paragraphs.

Comment

• well i losing the point score, i losing the story line, i guess i better face relaity i just a loser...

but i am who i am so that is what i will continue to be

Comment

• Whereas my posts generally rock and so does my score.

<--- winner
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
                              well i losing the point score, i losing the story line, i guess i better face relaity i just a loser...

but i am who i am so that is what i will continue to be

dude cheer up the game is far from over. you still have forever to make a comeback so don't worry bout what place your in right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                                Whereas my posts generally rock and so does my score.

<--- winner

your a funny guy thinking your the winner. i do like your stories though i'd rather listen to ozzy sing then have to read the songs.

Comment

Working...
                                X