Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you expect to do diplomacy then?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Until we meet other civs, i guess there is nothing wrong with ignoring the plompmail account. Especially with a powerfull tool like civstats at our disposal.

Comment

• That is another problem that I have with playing with the alternate logins, since their is no quick link to be found for logging in or out, since you can only do that via the main forum, but it should available on any part of the forum, to really make anonymous to work.

Comment

• Classical_hero, we've accepted you revealing your civ, but please drop the subject as you might encourage other players do so as well. In HOTW12 we took our anonimity seriously and it worked out very, very well. It took us untill the 1700's to get a good idea of who was who, and even now some civs remain a mystery to me.

If only you and ozzy don't stick to annon fine, but please don't put forward arguments encouraging other players to drop theirs. Some of us would not have signed up to this if it wasn't anon.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Vampgelus
            Until we meet other civs, i guess there is nothing wrong with ignoring the plompmail account. Especially with a powerfull tool like civstats at our disposal.
            I'm just saying that once diplomacy starts it will only be done via the thread and the mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus
              Classical_hero, we've accepted you revealing your civ, but please drop the subject as you might encourage other players do so as well. In HOTW12 we took our anonimity seriously and it worked out very, very well. It took us untill the 1700's to get a good idea of who was who, and even now some civs remain a mystery to me.

If only you and ozzy don't stick to annon fine, but please don't put forward arguments encouraging other players to drop theirs. Some of us would not have signed up to this if it wasn't anon.

Speaking of which... America & Inca, fix your name! It shows up on CivStats.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• for diplomacy chat to me here . if you dont mean diplomacy but dirty little secret dealings which other civs arent meant to know about, then PM me to get my attention.

Comment

• In HOTW 12 we have found email works better than PM. It lets you send maps.

Comment

• Don't PM me. I've given up bothering to clean out my PM box.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                      Don't PM me. I've given up bothering to clean out my PM box.
                      You do have a plomp mail for diplomacy right?

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• well i doubt many people will need to contact me but if they do start with a pm to get my attention.

Comment

• Well inter-player interaction is what Diplo is all about.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                              Yes
                              I'll setup a metal@diplo.plomp.eu alias for you
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Yay.

Comment

Working...
                                X