X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Can someone help me out on finding a pic of Brennus or the Celtic flag to add as my avatar pic?
          Last edited by Pitboss Celts; June 6, 2008, 14:35.

Comment

• Looks like someone just found the forum smilies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Maya
              Looks like someone just found the forum smilies.

Comment

• Question: I think it is possible to reduce/increase the size of the unit-graphics by changing some text file.

Does anybody know how to do that?

Comment

• @ celts. I don't think you'll find a celtic flag since Celtia isn't a country. closest thing would be wales or scotland I guess... you change it by changing the country in your profile.

as for brennus avatar, not sure, I think the avatars are only from vanilla civ, so I doubt you'll find one of him since he's a Warlords expansion character. can you upload your own perhaps? if not, maybe a unit that resembles the celtsic swordsman?
                  e-mail: diplo_mongolia [at] plomp.eu
                  msn: diplo_mongolia [at] hotmail.com

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” -Genghis Khan (allegedly)

Comment

• Perhaps the Celtic leader of civ 3? I am certain the civ symbol is among the defaut ones.

BTW There are avatars from the expansions, hasn't anyone noticed the many Churchils and Stalins haunting this forum?

Also the Irish flag is another option.

Edit: I've taken a look, you will find the Celtic symbol on page 4 and Brennus on page 5 on the list of poly provided avatars.
                    Last edited by Heraclitus; June 7, 2008, 10:59.
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• My apologies re name in game ... I am playing several bts games and I may not remember to change my game name.

I haven't benn on apolyton recently ... but I don't remember it being this slow. Is there issues with the server?

And is the logout only on the main page? I looked for ever and it is the only place I can find it.

What is the password to register your leader in civstats?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Greece
                        Question: I think it is possible to reduce/increase the size of the unit-graphics by changing some text file.

Does anybody know how to do that?

np

Comment

• Originally posted by Vampgelus

np
                          Thanks for your answer, but I don't need an entire mod, I only want to adjust some units to make some cool screenshots.

Comment

• Awesome screen caps, Greece.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• is there any goodie huts on this world we palying. i have never explored so much land without finding one hut..

This is getting very boring folks.

Comment

• Hmmm, I fear that there are no huts. There were no huts on the premade map, I thought that the game would include the huts as soon as the scenario was started, but apparantly that's not how it works

anybody has seen any huts?
                                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                                X