X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youpie !

Comment

• I didn't mix it up, in ancient times Korea was split into numerous Kingdoms, some of which were lead by Chinese lords, and some of which encompassed parts of modern China, last time I checked it is 1500 (or thereabouts) bc in our game, not 1960, I don't think I did anything wrong.

And I certainly didn't mix them up, I knew full well that I was typing in "Chinese" when I couldn't find a proper picture with Koreans involved. Believe me, I have a folder full of Korean pictures and they are all legitimately Korean, and they will all be used in my posts. I just like my pictures to match my stories and seem realistic, that's all. This is a fictional world by the way.

Besides I used pictures of Celts and pictures of Romans in HOTW XII for the Americans and nobody said boo about it, explain that?
      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• I don't think I did anything wrong.

Just kidding
        no worries.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• i wasn't apart of HOTW XII. i will let this pass for now but next time make sure you don't use anyone with the Oda crest on their chest or is Janapnese unless its a story about Japan.

Comment

• precisely , drawn in the sand that blew away.
            Love that Vikings

Comment

• Comment

• dont forget to vote everyone it a new month.

My vote already in..

Comment

• @CS; do you post the results from the voting?

I think you should, because it would give people more of an incentive in the future, especially when it comes to posting.

This result could also be enhanced by posting the total results each time.

QUICK REFUTATION OF ARGUMENTS AGAINST THIS; You can check every other stat in the game, so what's the difference if you post the voting results? Isn't that partially why we are ANONYMOUS to begin with?

EDIT: Removed a pointless sentence.
                  Last edited by The Capo; August 1, 2008, 01:59.
                  "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• i agree with Capo, We know the in game scrore progrssively so why not see the progrssive votes too.

It will possibly give those lower in game scroe civs the incentive to keep up the good work of Diplo playing.

Lets see the scores....

Comment

• no i want t to be a surprise

Comment

• I agree with the Norsemen!

Obviously.

Show them thar votes son!

One Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
                          no i want t to be a surprise
                          I want Japan to be surprised...
                          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
                            dont forget to vote everyone it a new month.

My vote already in..
                            How in the hell have you already decided who is the best for the month of August when it is now the 1st of August!?!? Can you tell the future?!? If so, whom will win?

Comment

• Rome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Rome
                                Rome.
                                Cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X