Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think as long as you let us know when it gets cut out and when it comes back on we should all be fine.

Although I only speak for myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
      @Korea: that would defenitely be over the top. That's why it's not like that
      As Japan said: if you voted, you voted. Even if you didn't vote for anybody. (blanco vote).

It's just that people who don't participate shouldn't be rewarded. And it's to push people to vote.
      Last reason is: since you can't vote for yourself people may decide not to vote at all.

Marker? I think it's alt-s or shift-s or control-s.

There are votes from the following civs in the vote-box:
      Korea
      Greece
      Russia
      Maya
      Vikings
      Rome
      Khmer
      Celts
      Persia
      Japan
      Metalheads voted
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• @Ozzy: I briefly looked (didn't want to see any vote-information apart from the voters).

On 2nd look I do indeed see that you voted.
        You didn't use your gmail box. that's why I overlooked it.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
          wow i am really a long way from the other civs. must be very crowded in some places.

Wish i had a 100 settlers to fill the emptyness.

Cant wait to see what all these plains hold, future resources maybe, or just more damn barabarians !!!!!
          if you keep pushing my bottons you will not live long enough to know anything but pain and death.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
            @Ozzy: I briefly looked (didn't want to see any vote-information apart from the voters).

On 2nd look I do indeed see that you voted.
            You didn't use your gmail box. that's why I overlooked it.
            I don't have the login for it, nor do I have any need to use it. Can you set it up to forward to my real e-mail?
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Voted...

I must admit to giving partial preferential treatment to my allies, since they're the only ones I've had in-game dealing with.
              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• There is a very good use for the plompmail account.

You can register it for using msn messenger with it.

I have done this so that you may contact me by msn :

persia@diplo.plomp.eu

Of course, I'm not always online.

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC
                  Voted...

I must admit to giving partial preferential treatment to my allies, since they're the only ones I've had in-game dealing with.
                  you disapoint me. now because of your refusal to vote for Japan one civ close to me will lose their city.

Comment

• The Wyandot vote has been sent in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
                      you disapoint me. now because of your refusal to vote for Japan one civ close to me will lose their city.
                      [list=a][*]I never said I didn't vote for you. I only said that my allies (they know who they are) had preferntial treatment. Mainly because I haven't had any diplomatic relations with anyone else.[*]I will always prefer proper grammar and punctuation over a good story, because you can't read the latter without the former. A certain amount of mistakes is understandable, at least for non-native English speakers (native speakers have no excuse), but I have to draw the line somewhere.[*]I have not met you in-game yet, so my people have no idea who you or your people are. We don't even know who you are near to (only that it does not appear to be us), and so have no reason to be intimidated on our own behalf nor our allies' behalves.[/list=a]
                      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• I think he said that in jest.

Comment

• I have not met you in-game yet

Keep in mind that voting happens OOC (out of character)
                          Thus: it doesn't matter if you have met someone in-game or not.

Comment

• There's a good chance that my connection may not be down friday. Just keep trying to play your turns. I'll let everyone know if the connection will be down or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC
                              [list=a][*]I never said I didn't vote for you. I only said that my allies (they know who they are) had preferntial treatment. Mainly because I haven't had any diplomatic relations with anyone else.[*]I will always prefer proper grammar and punctuation over a good story, because you can't read the latter without the former. A certain amount of mistakes is understandable, at least for non-native English speakers (native speakers have no excuse), but I have to draw the line somewhere.[*]I have not met you in-game yet, so my people have no idea who you or your people are. We don't even know who you are near to (only that it does not appear to be us), and so have no reason to be intimidated on our own behalf nor our allies' behalves.[/list=a]
                              i was just kidding. no need to get all hype. now i have to ask. are you a english teacher or are you really just that anal?

Comment

• I've unregistered myself from civstats, cause it keeps cluttering up my plompmail-box. I'm still 100% in the game. don't anyone panik if you be seeink it.

Comment

Working...
                                X