This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes make sure you safe first...

My warriors are returning home to be armed with improved clubs. then they too will join the mountain patrol.

Comment

• There are a lot of barbs apparently.
      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
        no, he had great empire with huge score in jsut a few turns, didnt take long t obuild stonehenge, find korea invade them, and clear a city surrionded by jungle.

He is a star, i need that kind of palyer for maybe three turns possbiyl four and i will be top of leaderboard.

what you forget is the korean military is weak. he b-lined for stone henge from the start. basically from what i've seen he had a plan from the start and has executed perfectly. now if he took your civ he really wouldn't have much going for him cuz you are weak. barbs are attacking in large numbers around you plus you pissed me off. so even if he did take over for 4 turns he would do nothing for you.

Comment

• yeah true , forgot how weak i am...

luckily your five warriors cant enter my citiysss

Comment

• those five aren't who you need to worry about. its the 15 swordsmen comeing from the otherside you really need to worry about.

Comment

• aha now you lieing!!!!

Comment

• Wasn't arguing like this the REASON we are playing anonymously.

And yes he is right the Korean military was and continues to be relatively weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
                  aha now you lieing!!!!

i know its only 5 swordsmen with, 2 archers, 3 ax men and 3 spearmen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Korea
                    Wasn't arguing like this the REASON we are playing anonymously.

And yes he is right the Korean military was and continues to be relatively weak.
                    its ok i'm sure with the mayans backing you up you will be able to win your war. that is unless the mayans turn on you. you know they cannot be trusted

Comment

• What war? I'm not at war with anyone.

I am being attacked by barbarians, but I am not at war without anybody.

Comment

• What's with all of these macho headgames anyway?

Comment

• what head games?

Comment

• I am just kidding, I just wanted to use the term "macho headgames"

Comment

• I look forward to seeing what occurs with all of this sabre rattling though.

Comment

• dont just see. be apart of it

Comment

Working...
                                X