Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and yes i would like a faster timer but i also know that real life comes first so i understand why others would want 24hr timer. on the other hand as it has been shown before in this game when everyone plays every day we get done in 14hr or less.

Comment

• neighbour back. neighbour be workink very hard. not have much time for diplomatiks or other. will change soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Russia
        neighbour back. neighbour be workink very hard. not have much time for diplomatiks or other. will change soon.
        welcome back glade to see your still alive.

Comment

• now that russuai back things should be good again.

hopefulyl this was a once off event and wont happen again.

as stated earlier, if you know you ownt be able to paly RESIGN from game and let AI play or get a sub.

please post ASAP to let us know too.

We all love to war on AIs

Comment

• to everyone, last turn only lasted about 15 hours
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• see how fast we get through turns when everyone is playing. if only we did this on the weekend then i wouldn't have been so bord.

Comment

• From Thursday afternoon (around 15:00 GMT+1), I'll be on holiday for about a week, and I won't be able to guarantee an Internet connection for my Laptop.

I'll be able to check in here, the same way as when I was in Hospital (using my Phone), and I'll try to remember to set the AI...
                However, I can't queue any orders to one of my unit until it arrives at it's current destination in 3 turns (I won't know which way to send it until then), so I'm up for faster turns. I vote for 15 hours (with logins to stretch to 18).
                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Wel ldone MMC. hopefulyl soon our nations will meet. My navy is expsnding daily and exploring to find everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
                    My navy is expsnding daily and exploring to find everyone.
                    please your navy is nothing but harmless fishing boat which will become fun little targets for my warships.

Comment

• oh sorry didnt i mention the Galleys i built....

Comment

• how many you got?

Comment

• never enough....

Comment

• EDIT: Pointless drunken stupidity.
                            Last edited by The Capo; August 6, 2008, 03:28.
                            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• I just realized how completely retarded that entire post was, and I apologize.
                              "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Russia
                                neighbour back. neighbour be workink very hard. not have much time for diplomatiks or other. will change soon.
                                Good to hear that.

Our diplomatic earlier correspondences took up too much time to amount to nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X