Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now now, my MO is to play a civ up to major power status, then leave and have someone take over and run it into the ground. makes the game more interesting

I'd love to continue CS, but I've just spent a pile of money on plane tickets and I'll be dead if I dont use them.
    Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• btw. was there any chance of us starting earlier this session?

Comment

• Originally posted by LzPrst
        btw. was there any chance of us starting earlier this session?
        No, Daniel (Cole / dacole) couldn't make it earlier
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• where. are. the. DIPLOPOSTS!!!!????

Comment

• Comment

• HEY YALL GEUSS WHO'S BACK?! YEP, I WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE THE NEXT FEW SESSIONS, I AM ASSUMING GERMANY HASNT DONE UPON WHICH THE WHITE MAN DID TO THE INDIANS BY NOW, BUT MY HOPES ARE LOW. IM GONA BE HOPING YOU ALL CAN GIVE ME AN UPDATE ON EVERYTHING I MISSED WITHOUT ME HAVING TO READ THE 1000 POSTS THAT I HAVENT KEPT UP UPON....IM GONA BE CHECKING IN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BEFORE TOMOROWS GAMES(PS I GOT A NEW EMAIL-mlynski@mmdgs.com)
              I do not know how World War III will be fought, but i do know that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• STOP SHOUTING

And you may wanna glance through the story thread......... and at least read LzPrst's posts, he has been subbing for you and did a great job!

Contact him for more details!

Welcome back!!

Comment

• Welcome back Mr Lin - So when can you play?

I guess Lz should play out his session tomorrow, before Mr Lin takes over or what?

Comment

• Should we really d/l the patch?
                    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• patch out?

/scared

also, mr.linc. Russia is in an interesting position. Very interesting. as in, many challenges, many strengths. I intend on playing this fridays session and then handing you a key positioned nation. PM me or mail me at (btw notice to all. new mail for civ-related stuff)

lzprst at gmail dot com

I will provide, screens, history, plans, current and future challenges and the presiding diplomatic situation. you're in for a treat and a whirlwind.

Comment

• Yes, let's all patch the game.
                        It's easy from within the game. I think we can't even enter the lobby without patching.

Comment

• OK, me patching now. Me kill Cyber if it screws up...
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Always keep a 303 version behind for the case that there are problems
                            That's what I'm doing right now

Making a copy of my 303 folders (both in mygames and civIV)

Comment

• It seems to work OK.

The first time I loaded a 303 save nothing worked but I had gone to Options to set my prefs before loading a save. I then reset the Options to the defaults and it was OK. Thereafter I could change Options...
                              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Ok patching soon here as well.

So what's with Dacole no word from him all week - Honestly getting a bit bored by his excuses doing all those slow turns because of diploming - when most of us if not all do then during the week.

Lets hope at least he will be patched before the session - I don't wona wait for the same person twice!

Comment

Working...
                                X