RtW: Add-On Pack 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi 123aaa.

Have you installed the add-on pack and RtW patch? That issue is resolved by them.

Comment

• Dale,
      I've added them both before I started my current game...at least I thought I did. Is there an easy way to check? Thanks.

Comment

• Can you choose Hitler as a leader for Germany? Also, there will be a 1938 start as well.

Comment

• Dale,

I bought BtS and soon thereafter downloaded your add on pack and 1.1 patch. I am trying to play a scenario, but everytime the games starts to load, the game crashes and returns to my desktop. I'm using Windows Vista... is this a problem?

TS

Comment

• Nevermind... I installed the new patch for bts, works fine now

Comment

• Make sure the order you install is:
              1. BtS
              2. Patch 3.13
              3. RtW Add-on
              4. RtW Patch 1.1

That gives the best game of RtW possible.

Comment

• I just had an idea: what if there could be transport vehicles that could carry about 4 infantry units like a transport, but on land. It could ignore terrain movement points, but with 5-10 strenght, when destroyed, all units inside would be destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale
                  Make sure the order you install is:
                  1. BtS
                  2. Patch 3.13
                  3. RtW Add-on
                  4. RtW Patch 1.1

That gives the best game of RtW possible.
                  Perhaps it would be a good idea to update post 1 with the download link for patch 1.1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Yeager

Perhaps it would be a good idea to update post 1 with the download link for patch 1.1?
                    I thought that the link includes the patch

Comment

• According to this post the url is different. However as that post is quite a way into the thread it's not obvious to people downloading the add-on.

Comment

• Save game load issues with ADD-ON

The RTW that came with BS expansion had no sound so thank you so much for this add-on which fixed the problem. BUT...I can't load newly saved games. It keeps giving me message that it can't uncompress game data. Any suggestions? ------- NVM...found the link for 1.1
                        Last edited by qurex; November 22, 2007, 16:54.

Comment

• Hi Dale,

I haven't stop playing your scenario since the release.

One thing really seams odd - my allies(axis) don't really do anything except bombarding.

I was wondering is there a chance to increase the dipomacy with let's say:
                          "Attack X city"
                          or
                          "Bombard X city or units"
                          or
                          "Let's conquer this area" ?
                          Last edited by ptzvetan; December 1, 2007, 06:33.

Comment

• Forgot to add that the science is the same issue.

Can you request from your allies to reserch what you want?

Any way I'm Hitler and I'm making the tactics, am I not?

Comment

• Originally posted by ptzvetan
                              Forgot to add that the science is the same issue.

Can you request from your allies to reserch what you want?

Any way I'm Hitler and I'm making the tactics, am I not?
                              Certainly, just click 'Let's talk about something else' and there they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by FIN Marshal

Certainly, just click 'Let's talk about something else' and there they are.
                                10x

My exuse is that I usually use this only to declare War in normal games. I guess thats way I didn't check it.

Comment

Working...
                                X