Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2K Games Announces Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... as a guidance on what not to put in to tease you folks
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• indeed
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
        ... as a guidance on what not to put in to tease you folks
        They can go to OT for that.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
          ... as a guidance on what not to put in to tease you folks
          You know, it seems to me that they actually have taken a lot of fan input on Civ4. It's got more fan-inspired features than any other civ game.
          The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
          "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
          "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
          The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander01
            You know, it seems to me that they actually have taken a lot of fan input on Civ4. It's got more fan-inspired features than any other civ game.
            Gee, ya think? Here I was thinking that group of 20-200+ hardcore civ fans that was gradually added to the team from early 2004 onwards was just there for the free sodas
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus

Gee, ya think? Here I was thinking that group of 20-200+ hardcore civ fans that was gradually added to the team from early 2004 onwards was just there for the free sodas
              I hear you're a big fan of Mountain Dew.
              "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
              "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
              The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• No offense,but is the name of the civ more important than the traits,the UU and starting techs?
                Best regards,

Comment

• Equally important I´d say...
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

what flavoured sodas?
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Damn it, I never got my free soda. I've been gipped.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by fed1943
                        No offense,but is the name of the civ more important than the traits,the UU and starting techs?
                        Best regards,
                        Well, it depends.
                        Example: Inuit. If they're in the game, I'd probably never play them no matter how good their stats are.

Comment

• I helped test Civ4 and all I got was this lousy soda can .
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                            Damn it, I never got my free soda. I've been gipped.
                            That's because you're not a real tester
                            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander01
                              I think that Hannibal of Carthage's leaderhead should be designed to look like Anthony Hopkins! (With a mustache and beard)
                              Vin Diesel is supposed to play Hannibal in a new movie, evidently spurred by the success of "Troy" and "Alexander." Since we heard leaderhead art is a big cost to Firaxis, all they need do is animate a few headshots of Vin, there's a process for this. (If they can get "Spock" they can get anybody.)

No word on facial hair, but Vin usually shaves his head in his movies.
                              You will soon feel the wrath of my myriad swordsmen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Generaldoktor

Vin Diesel is supposed to play Hannibal in a new movie, evidently spurred by the success of "Troy" and "Alexander." Since we heard leaderhead art is a big cost to Firaxis, all they need do is animate a few headshots of Vin, there's a process for this. (If they can get "Spock" they can get anybody.)

No word on facial hair, but Vin usually shaves his head in his movies.
                                Well, I guess Vin Diesel would be better than the rumored Denzel Washington, but I would still prefer say, Russell Crowe?

Comment

Working...
                                X