• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanQ

Word will spread.

-----------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    And so it has. All I can say is...

WOOHOO!!!!

Anybody have any ideas on a projected release date??
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Money, money, money, money, money...
      Si no hubiéramos sido lo que fuimos ahora no seríamos lo que somos... «Boys are back in town...»
      CIVILIZATION - PROGRESSIVE GAMES WEB
      SHOTS OF ROME , LISBON , GRANADA , SALAMANCA , SANTIAGO , SEGOVIA , ARANJUEZ , MADRID , MANZANARES EL REAL

Comment

Set Task Reminder for 12/5/05 to see how far along Civ IV is......

I want a great product too....I wonder if we are talking about a major change in play style, concepts, etc...or a incremental set of improvements or features.
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Should have guessed that... they obviously knew they're going to make this earlier this year .
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

What a nice surprise!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

"Seemingly confirmed" doesn't raise my hopes. I put that one step above "probably we'll possibly develop it, maybe."
              "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Really a nice (premature) Christmas present! I hope that the 3rd game is SMAC2.

Mark: Yes, it would be nice if you covered it. But isn't that what this iste really is all about?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I think he was joking Nikolai

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
                    Hope we are not being premature.

I'd like to see Master of Magic 2 and a new X-Com title (I believe Sid has the license for both).
                    I would love for Atari to give MoM to Firaxis, but unfortunatly the Idots over at Quicksilver have been trying to get the title for a few years. I pray the don't get it after what they did to the MoO series, but who knows?

Comment

I found it very interesting that Brian Reynolds wasn't mentioned once in the (fairly detailed) history of Firaxis...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dweller

I would love for Atari to give MoM to Firaxis, but unfortunatly the Idots over at Quicksilver have been trying to get the title for a few years. I pray the don't get it after what they did to the MoO series, but who knows?
                        So does anyone know who actually owns the rights to MoM. Did Infogrames Hunt Valley office own it, meaning that it is now Atari??

Or someone else entirely??

Asmodean
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                          Here's hoping one of the other projects is 'Sid Meier's Colonization II', as well.

Beer! to that prospect as well.

Hopefully they will develop the Civ4 "engine" with both games in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                            HeHe...I just posted a thread in CFC about this. They didn't even have the news yet

Go 'Poly

Asmodean
                            They do now!
                            Come over to CFC! | My Pre-Apolyton Roots! ;)
                            Civfanatics Moderator of the Civ3, Civ4 Sections and the MP Demogame
                            Born in TUC2S, Raised in Apolyton, Currently living in CFC. :D

Comment

To quote someone famous: wo-ah!"

cIV list: cheats
                              Now watch this drive!

Comment

I agree
                                Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

Working...
                                X