X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rasputin
    i agree, move the troops first while you have right of passage
    Definitely!! Outside your former allies' territory.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Civ2 moved your troops outside your ex-allies territory the moment you broke the alliance. I think that was a good thing.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I would like to see intelligence finding out who attacked. With better defense, most identifications would be instant. Honorable civilizations would declare wars. For example, the Roman Empire is taking over the world. There are several resistance movements which include the slaves and occupied nations. From the outside, the Barbarians attack, several nations are unaware of the development of military management. The Barbarians eventually become nomadic nations like the Vikings and Huns while others unity behind religion like the Arabians and Christians and the other established religions. As the Empire decays from the inside because of social activities and drugs and frolics (over managed activities) because of an unbalanced economic system. New nations like France, Spain, and Great Britain develop. Eventually, racial similarities allow some Barbarians to form nations allied with the growing royal family. And new nations develop. However, the racially different nations still have cultural and boarder disputes. When the labor movements take over the government of some countries, propaganda is used to rally the people for another war. Enemy nations and rogue movements take economic and military advantage of the situation even though no nation has declared war. Intelligence would be a neat way to investigate friendly nations and even enemy nations with different guidelines. Just a thought . . .

Comment

• if firaxis fix one thing in civ 4 it needs to be a return to civ 2 MP style where you can d oyour city micromanagment whilst other palyers are moving their units.
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
            if firaxis fix one thing in civ 4 it needs to be a return to civ 2 MP style where you can d oyour city micromanagment whilst other palyers are moving their units.

Rasputin

I have only played a few MP Games but havent been successful as of late

BUT when I did it seemed I was able to do somethings during off turn..or was I simply imagining things?
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• imagining i think. or was i asleep at the wheel too !!!!
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Considering the original news almost 18 months old, the 500-post limit has long since passed, most of the discussion is off-topic and the fact that this entire forum is now dedicated solely to Civ4 -- I think it's time to close this baby...

If anyone wants to continue to discuss any (on-topic) part of the discussion here, feel free to start a new thread.
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                X