This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tentaal
    - It must be multiplayble WITHOUT buying a expensif add-on.
    Like a new computer.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Adagio
      I don't want sea and space to be colonisable... I hated that part from ctp...
      To be honnest I also hated space colonizazion in CTP because it is to much cities to manage. But sea colonization is not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby Rowe
        I also dream of a Civ 4 that is much slower in time, wherin most wars occur prior to 1914. Just like the real world
        You're kidding, right?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• The last time the U.S. declared war was 1941. Times have changed.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Adagio
            I don't want sea and space to be colonisable... I hated that part from ctp...
            Building cities at sea.

Building colonies (C3C style) to harvest resources such as oil, could be good.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince278
              The last time the U.S. declared war was 1941. Times have changed.
              You haven't heard of Saddam and Gulf War II then I presume?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

You haven't heard of Saddam and Gulf War II then I presume?
                We did not declare war, just gave the Pres authority to use force if necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joseph
                  Semantics.
                  "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                  -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

• "War" courtesy of Dictionary.com:

"A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties."

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
                      "A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties."
                      That explains the last wedding party I was at.

Comment

• quote:
                        Originally posted by Joseph

Semantics.

Nope, politics.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by tentaal
                          * snip *

Great Sid :-) here is my wishes :

- trade must be improved

- sea and if desired space must be colonisable

As Dauphin, some colony style
                          As in settler--> new city style

- War units must be grouped to make army to make war much interesting (as Call to power)

- Science must go far away that modern age (also as CTP... sorry )

[q]
                          - Game must be faster between turns.
                          - It must be multiplayble WITHOUT buying a expensif add-on. [/QUOTE]
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• I'd like to see the future in Civ4, but not that far into the future as ctp does...
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
                              "War" courtesy of Dictionary.com:

Look up 'declaration'.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• >>I'd like to see the future in Civ4, but not that far into the future as ctp does...

In Civ3 all the sciences are found too early in the game and you can make a l ot of monney because of that. This is not reallistic in the sense that in the "real world" we always search new technologies and spent monney for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X