No announcement yet.

FG:Mafia 68: The Wedding Guest of Doom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spaced Cowboy, just to keep up the cycle.

Comment

floating kills=spaced cowboy or Luke skykuciwalker?
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

As the towns last detective, Kuciwalker investigated the 2nd murder more thouroughly than the first. Sifting through all the vast amount of clues he discovered a toe nail clipping near the scene of the crime and announced only spaced cowboy would be so disgusting and so arrived at spaceds place to arrest him, spaced pulled his rifle out and kuci was forced to use his pistol again. The second suspect was dead.

The following day Raz went for his usual walk through town, tomorrow was the wedding day. He visisted al lhis guests but was surprised that the camp girls were all alone up on the hill. Nikolai was no where to be seen. After discovering all girls in outside areas, Raz called Kuci.

Kuci arrived and after a while together they searched the camp area. They discoverd the body of Nikolai in the camp lake. Strangely under his nails the coroner later discovered some fur. He must have been out in the woods when murdered. Kuci began his investigations and queried everyone regarding their whereabouts, suspicion fell on Will as he was the only one to admit he had been near the woods, but mud found on Rahs truck tires indicated he had been out there so must have lied. Also suspicious was some bike tracks leading in and out of the woods.
        Last edited by Rasputin; October 5, 2007, 18:25.
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The tires are enough for me. Rah.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Why would rah lie?
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Ben Kenobi
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Code:
                [b]Guest name[/b][b]Status[/b]
                RahAlive
                AdagioAlive
                SpacedcowboySuspected and Killed
                SparrowhawkAlive
                HerculesSuspected and Killed
                Duke of YorkDEAD By Mafia
                KuciwalkerAlive
                WillAlive
                JonnyAlive
                NikolaiDEAD By Mafia
                EPWDEAD by Mafia
                AsmodeanAlive
                KataphraktoiAlive
                Ben KenobiAlive
                Last edited by Rasputin; October 15, 2007, 19:58.

Comment

Voting so far

Rah 2

ben 1

Will wait till weekend over as per usual before the next update...

So come on all you voters , dont weasel out of submitting your choice.

Comment

The clues pointing to rah are obvious to the point of red herring. I notice luke kuciwalker is in a excellent position to play corrupt detective...also he is inactive in the game instead spamming civ4 general

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Drats.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I agree that Kuciwalker seems the most likely right now

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Kataphraktoi defensively.

Comment

funny you only show up when your being voted for.

Comment

Damn, didn't even know I was in this game since I never signed up. Checked in for laughs and found ben was doing his vote for me thing again.

Ben Kenobi for self defense.

and I guess you could say the same about me kataphraktoi
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

and if someone had borrowed/stole my truck, I might not have lied. and it would be tough to be the mafia since I just discovered I was playing. But then again, that could be a clever strategy
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X