No announcement yet.

FG:Mafia 68: The Wedding Guest of Doom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a miss type, but i guess we can cut a little slack to a whoever it was you said.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

well well well..... lets see what the next vote brings...
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

If there ever is a next vote.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
          could be a new mafia stratefgy, make no posts at all !!

i like their thinking....

Some strategy
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Considering that Asmodean is the only person who haven't voted and the tie is between him and Will, my guess is that he would vote Will... But since he hasn't shown himself in this thread, chances of seeing him vote are not that great

If he was the mafia he would probably have voted already to save his life. I guess this proves he's not
            Is it too late to change my vote?
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

ok its the old coin toss...

Next poster , please call heads or tails will attach the Zip file shortly

Comment

HEADs and TAILS
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Rasputin; October 23, 2007, 21:50.

Comment

EDIT: Since I am so nice, I heed the advice of our dear GM and only say heads.
                  Last edited by Nikolai; October 24, 2007, 06:31.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                    EDIT: Since I am so nice, I heed the advice of our dear GM and only say heads.
                    hmmm you make it sound like i asked you to choose heads.... make sure you let people know i said choose heads or tails

----------------------------------------------------

anyway heads will dies,.....

password is thankyoucards

Comment

Raz called the surving guests tpgether and asked of anyof them had a clue who the killer was.

Asmo, shouted some. Will shouted others.

Asmodean was nowhere to be found and Willl was standing shocked to be accused.

He has the head for killing, whispered Nikolais ghost.

and so Raz arrested Will, but on the way to jail Will made a break for it and was shot and killed.

The next day with Asmodean still missing and Rah being very quiet and solemn, the remaining guests looked at each other and said their final goodbyes.

Against deepest angst gladly into oblivion they felt they were going . However sadg they felt about the loss of their friejnds they were stil lterrified one of them was a murderer.

Ams so it was no surprise the next morning when the body of Asmodean was found floating in the town pool. Scratched and beaten, looked like some ferretts had turned on him. Raz knew the killer was going to try and weasle out of another murder, but hoped if he badgered the guests enough he might get the truth out of them.

Strangely as Raz turned the body over he found a note in Asmodeans pocket, it seemed Asmo had been making some investigations, his note read.

1. Arrival time of the guests
                      2. Dragged from killing site to water
                      3. Guests remaining
                      4. .........................

Comment

Code:
                        [b]Guest name[/b][b]Status[/b]
                        RahAlive
                        AdagioAlive
                        SpacedcowboySuspected and Killed
                        SparrowhawkDEAD by Mafia
                        HerculesSuspected and Killed
                        Duke of YorkDEAD By Mafia
                        KuciwalkerSuspected and Killed
                        WillSuspected and Killed
                        JonnyAlive
                        NikolaiDEAD By Mafia
                        EPWDEAD by Mafia
                        AsmodeanDead by Mafia
                        KataphraktoiDEAD by Mafia
                        Ben KenobiSuspected and Killed

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                          hmmm you make it sound like i asked you to choose heads.... make sure you let people know i said choose heads or tails

----------------------------------------------------

anyway heads will dies,.....

password is thankyoucards
                          I can confirm I didn't. However, I did change my reasoning, and everyone who did check in during the first half day after my post know why.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

BTW, some clues are so easy to spot now that they have to be red herrings. OTOH, I see no others.

Comment

Unless there are two mafiosi left then this game is going to be won.

Talk about bleeding obvious! Well I'm in for playing the next one.

Comment

you know i tried to make it fairly obvious. without being too obvious.

the only thing that would give it away more would be to say how all the people actually died...... but thats a SECRET !

Comment

Working...
                                X