FG:Mafia 68: The Wedding Guest of Doom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG:Mafia 68: The Wedding Guest of Doom

It was a bright sunny day in Apolyton, the birds were singing, children were playing. Placards covered the town square declaring today as the beginning of the week long celebration of one of the village’s long term residents. The great and wondrous Raz had found his soul mate and would be married in a weeks time.
    Guests had been invited from all over the world. One of the first to arrive was Duke of York. He arrived in all his royal splendour, thirteen horse drawn carriages carried his entourage. Duke was greeted by the villages Mayor and oldest resident Rah. The village had laid out red carpet for Duke which led him to the village’s small and humble Mayoral residence.
    Other guests arrived by train and were greeted by other distinguished villagers. One of these guests was Adagio and he brought with him many suitcases containing some really secret stuff. Greeting Adagio was Will and Jonny. They hugged Adagio as a long time friend and made sure he found his way to the village Hotel.
    Kuciwalker and Hercules were watching the arriving guests with much interest. Both had recently passed their Detectives Exam and were looking forward to investigating anything they could.
    The Village bakery was working overtime to keep up with the demands of the new visitors to the town and the usual villagers demands. EPW as the chief baker secretly wished this wedding wasn’t held in town as he was so far behind his workload.
    The local village church leader Nikolai was very busy pastoring his new group of youth workers. They were living in tents on a hill over looking the village. Nik knew that next week he had the honour of performing the ceremony of marriage and needed this time with the young boys and girls to refresh himself.
    Another arrival in the village was Ben Kenobi, know one knew how he arrived, he seemed to just pop up in the afternoon. Asmodean was very happy to see Ben arrive and ran madly to see him.
    Two old friends from the outskirts of the village, Spaced Cowboy and Sparrowhawk were a little disappointed they hadn’t been invited to the wedding and were planning their own little celebration. Many bottles of their favourite Moonshine sat on the floor beside them.
    One of the last to arrive was a stranger to them all Kataphraktoi sauntered into the village late at night and went straight to his room.

The Mafia have been informed
    Last edited by Rasputin; September 27, 2007, 21:41.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

The next morning Raz went looking for his guests, he bumped into a few at the bar of the hotel and shared a few drinks with them.
    He the nwandered down to the Mayors residence to check on the royal visitor. He was met at the door by Rah's man servant.

"Sir its good to see you" said the man servant.
    "Thankyou Jeeves, I would like to see Rah and Duke are they home " Raz asked.

"Well the master is at home sir, but i am afraid we havent seen Duke since yesterday, he went for a stroll and hasnt been back since"

Raz thought it a bit unusual for Duke to be out all night but then remebered the Dukes vices. He probably sleeping it off in the hotel Raz thought.

As Raz sat discussing the wedding celebrations with Rah in the parlour, there was a knock on the door. Kuciwalker was led in by Jeeves and the expression on Kucis face meant bad news.

"Gentlemen" began Kuci, " I am afraid i have bad news, the body of Duke of York was found floating in the Town Pool about an hour ago. The coroner believes he died elsewhere, probably around 10pm last night."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Time to figure out the guilty

Comment

Code:
      [b]Guest name[/b][b]Status[/b]
      RahAlive
      AdagioAlive
      SpacedcowboyAlive
      SparrowhawkAlive
      HerculesAlive
      Duke of YorkDEAD By Mafia
      KuciwalkerAlive
      WillAlive
      JonnyAlive
      NikolaiAlive
      EPWAlive
      AsmodeanAlive
      KataphraktoiAlive
      Ben KenobiAlive
      Last edited by Rasputin; September 29, 2007, 16:17.

Comment

So poor duke had to suffer for his namesake's crimes in the alternate universe.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Indeed. Pastors are poor people.

Perhaps the duke's ostentation put the pastor at ill-ease.

Nikolai
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Hercules should be strong enough to move a body fast enough, to avoid being seen
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Although in the extremely left-wing world of mafia the "higher-ranking" characters get killed off first, I think I was top of the kill list in spite of this fact. Just watch out rah!

Come on Herc, find my killer and put him to justice!

Comment

Ok I 'll try to find your killer with scant evidence.

Not that I wouldn't be trying to find your killer.

Adagio's argument is so retro.

I have to assume there is a clue in there somewhere.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                  Code:
                  [b]Guest name[/b][b]Status[/b]
                  RahAlive
                  AdagioAlive
                  SpacedcowboyAlive
                  SparrowhawkAlive
                  HerculesAlive
                  Duke of YorkDEAD By Mafia
                  KuciwalkerAlive
                  WillAlive
                  JonnyAlive
                  NikolaiAlive
                  EPWAlive
                  AsmodeanAlive
                  KataphraktoiAlive
                  Ben Kenobi isnt playing?

13 names in the list, 13 carriages people, 14 players. And Ben Kenobi is the first voter?

It was obviously Rah since the second to last clue

[/paranoiaatcommonmistakes]
                  Last edited by Kataphraktoi; October 17, 2007, 08:53.
                  if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Herc

Comment

Kataphraktoi came late...
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Herc
                        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Herc for the docpile.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Spaced Cowboy for not paying attention.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Will wait till Weekend over for all votes to arrive. Not looking good for Herc though.....

Comment

Working...
                              X