FG: Mafia 44 - The Tale of Smokey Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasputin
    ok the only clue seems to be fishsticks painstakin research so i go for Duke

PS woohoo paddy is back paddy is back
    ahhh missed this while off making a cuppa and gas bagging with the Warlord...

thanks for your post now only a few to go... hope they make it... hate to see the penalty clauses being brought in so early...
    Attached Files
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

As one of the giuests on this mountain , i sure hope the dancing girls are stil lon toniught despite al lthis murder mayhem
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
        As one of the giuests on this mountain , i sure hope the dancing girls are stil lon toniught despite al lthis murder mayhem
        Certainly would be a sad resort if the girls could not entertain the guests in a crisis... although I would not be surprised if they a bit restrained for a while
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Perhaps some more alcohol will make them less constrained ?

Comment

this ain't Orchard Avenue my friend
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

its there in the brochure at the Travel Agents.

Comment

/me looks at the Brouchure that Ras hands me...

Yeah mate, but that is the "Silver Tail Package." Would you like an upgrade?
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

ahh sorrydidnt read that fine details..

Yes please an upgrade is needed, we obviosuly have more rooms avaialable now with these unfortuante deaths.

Comment

All that nicotine clue like stuff. It fits in with Smokey Mountain alright but so what at this stage.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Hmm.

Ljube seems to be a popular choice, and who am I to go against the vox populis ...
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• /me wanders the main room discussing matters with various guests, listening, answering, making sure drinks and food continue to flow. Also keeping a wary eye on this Ljube character many of the guests are making bold statements about. Must look over this chaps registration card soon...
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• /me sits by the bar and admires the barmaids ummmm well jsut genreally admisirng her

Comment

• * Michelle enters Paddy's office and lets him know that the Resort Boat is back, and with news that the Police will be heading back over in the coming hours - please hold the next Chapter until they arrive

/me lifts his head, nods a few times and mumbles "ok - well the Guests will be restless over this news." Then lays his head back on the desk and recloses his eyes.
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• /me wonders if we planning a fishing expedition on the resorts boat.. the nchecks out michelles butt as she leaves paddys office.

Comment

• Hahaha, votes for me are wasted. Do you really think I would kill my good pal Sparrowhawk?

Comment

Working...
                                X