No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia 44 - The Tale of Smokey Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercules sends message to barmaids that he ready to be interviewed ....in his room.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Chapter 4 Mafia 44 - The Tale of Smokey Mountain

The police launch was along side for 25 minutes. 5 very large Policemen and a Doctor got off. 2 Officers and a Resident got back on.

The arrest of Duke came as quite a surprise to me. He has lived here for quite a few years, always a most welcome quest at parties, an avid skier and quite the accomplished musician. I do not understand the process that was used in his arrest, but I do intend to look into it. Adding to that I am quite sure that his family will unleash the best legal council that money can buy, afterall I am sure his family have more than enough estates, they could sell a few spare arces and all

In the coming 48 hours things seemed to settle down. The Doctor had taken over one of the cold rooms, and preformed autopsies, allowing the body of Ruby Chaser to be realeased. A quiet funeral has been arranged for the day after tomorrow. Family of the others who are dead have also been notified. Nothing bad happened in the initial 24 hours, so some of the guests ventured out onto the slopes for some good skiing.

Late that night the strangest thing happened. nearly everyone had gathered in the main room for a common meal, a habit we were starting to get into, then a broom, a long handled red one, came smashing through one of the window pains. This brought quite a reaction from all. The Police and several guests were out the front like a shot, but no one was seen. Just a strong wind blowing.

The next afternoon a fog descented the mountain as several were skiing. During the fog the ski lift came to a halt. Nothing seemed to get it moving, so two of the lads started the skidoes and went for a visual inspection. Here they found Jon Miller's body right up at the top of a pilon jamed between the cable linkages. Both of his skiis were in the snow below, yet his body was quite mangled and definitly the cause of the line jamming..

We were all stopped from going near the scene, only relying on the tale told by my lads. The Police and the Doctor were up there for some hours before they brought that small body back for storage or such. We were told that there would be no using the lift tomorrow.

As we were discussing this Illuminatus staggered down the stairs holding a red yard broom. He had been slapped around the head with it several times, leaving bruises, cuts and a very wet black eye. He stated between his groaning that he did not see anyone just heard a window open then awoke in pain with this broom in his hand.

All very strange....

The Votes

Rah 5
      Duke o’ York 7

The Residents

1. Nikolai Murdered Round Two
      2. Rah – Violently attacked Round Three
      3. Ruby Chaser Murdered Round One
      4. Duke o' York Arrested Round Four
      5. Ljube Dead Round Three.

The Guests

6. Chaunk - Murdered Round Three
      7. Spaced Cowboy
      8. Adagio Arrested Round Two
      9. Sparrowhawk Murdered Round Two
      10. Whoha
      11. Joncha
      12. Jon Miller Murdered Round Four
      13. Illuminatus Violently attacked Round Four
      14. Skanky Burns
      15. civman2000
      16. Rasputin
      17. Jaguar
      18. fishsticks
      19. reismark

The Campers

20. Tuberski
      21. SnoopCat
      22. Hercules
      Last edited by Paddy; February 28, 2006, 08:31.
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Theres rah's broom again, but as a totally random vote I will choose Joncha

Comment

• Yay! I'm not dead (yet)! Still can't vote though.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
            Yay! I'm not dead (yet)! Still can't vote though.

Actually that's a good point.

Do we take it then that our neighbourhood police 'arrest' somebody, take them away by boat and maybe put them in custody with a pair of concrete slippers.

Is that why we keep being shown those lake shots.

Are those bubbles (in the last photo), the last utterances of Duke.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Well since I'm the last resident and not the mafia, it's time to kill off guests or campers since I don't want to see anymore residents die.
              And why do you think it's my broom?
              But I'll vote for anyone that's not a res.
              Joncha
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It is not nice to pile Rah
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Rah is clearly the mafia, as the previous clues and his current suspicious behaviour show.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Hmmm, two usual suspects, Rah and me, have been attacked. More over, the only two victims of this violent attacks are two people who clean forums and have a red staff badge.

I would say that someone is throwing off some blatant red herrings.
                    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• I don't know that it's rah, joncha... I think there's something you should tell us...
                      I was the hangman for the local jail, but they found out I was in the mafia and sent me off to nuclear war.

Comment

• Hey, they piled on me last turn and no one seemed to mind. (i know why Jonca voted for me but he could have voted for whoho, since he started it.

I'm resigned to another innocent eviction.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• In lack of better suspects I'll go for Joncha as well.
                          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Members of the staff stick together, eh?

Comment

• It's a part of the Great Plot.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• rah
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X