Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It obviously can't be Spaced, so its Reismark

Comment

• I do suspect Reismark as well especially with that last minute swoop in and post, then Paddy has the "new" kill.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Congratulations, dumbasses, for letting the mafia win again. You're not even close.

Morons.

It means nothing, but Spaced was awful quick in finishing me off.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Aww, 4th place... was hoping to be one of two winners.
          I was the hangman for the local jail, but they found out I was in the mafia and sent me off to nuclear war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
            I do suspect Reismark as well especially with that last minute swoop in and post, then Paddy has the "new" kill.

Yeah Spaced, you can drop the act now. It's the last three and reismark already has two votes. Second mafia victory! Bravo! A rare occurrence!

Comment

• Chapter 10 Mafia 44 - The Tale of Smokey Mountain

This was all too frustrating for the Inspector... so many dead, others arrested, and so few still alive. To bring matters to a halt he ordered all who had been arrested to be returned to the resort.

Finally with everyone gathered in the main room he started to share his infinite wisdom and the many theories that actually had a scrap of sense in them. This went on for some time indeed.

Around the 30 minute mark three things happened all along the same time... 1. Granny noticed the distinct smell of gas coming up through the vents... 2. Duke raised a question on where was Spaced Cowboy??? and 3. Gina asked if she could organise some drinks.

These matters did not sit well with the Inspector, he was so busy contemplating matters and to have all these incidental issues going on really was not helping matters...

The Votes

Just does not matter

The Residents

1. Nikolai Murdered Round Two
              2. Rah – Violently attacked Round Three and Round Five. Arrested Round Seven
              3. Ruby Chaser Murdered Round One
              4. Duke o' York Arrested Round Four
              5. Ljube Dead Round Three.

The Guests

6. Chaunk - Murdered Round Three
              8. Adagio Arrested Round Two
              9. Sparrowhawk Murdered Round Two - Mafia
              10. Whoha
              11. Joncha Murdered Round Five - Mafia
              12. Jon Miller Murdered Round Four
              13. Illuminatus - Violently attacked Round Four, Murdered Round Seven
              14. Skanky Burns Arrested Round Nine
              15. civman2000 Muredered Round Eight
              16. Rasputin Arrested Round Six
              17. Jaguar Arrested Round Eight
              18. Fishsticks Murdered Round Nine
              19. reismark

The Campers

20. Tuberski Murdered Round Five
              21. SnoopCat Murdered Round Five
              22. Hercules Murdered Round Six

We find Number 7. Spaced Cowboy, paddling a boat across the lake humming a old tune from his school days. As he rows, he is watching the resort, waiting, humming, rowing...

The explosion still took him a little unprepared, the old place really went up with a bang, and the flames lit up the lake quite a bit, turning night into day so to speak.

Well this brought a happy smile to his face, and with renewed vigor, Spaced Cowboy continued to row to the far bank.

No one was found alive in the Resort, and not all bodies could be identified...

Comment

• Congratulations Spaced.........unless it was you who killed me early of course

Second chance as Mafia and I die after my first kill (Rubychaser)

/me
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• and onto the new sign up thread for those wanting revenge on my writings

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I kinda thought it was spaced after all the references to bodies found up high.

Congrats Spaced.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Congrats you mean, evil, murdering mafiosi.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Ha yes I kylled you Sparrow. And I don't know why?
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Was it to give him more time for Nuclear War updates?
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• That's what I was thinking.

Comment

• Too bad it didn't work.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• well done had me totally baffled as always
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X