No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia 44 - The Tale of Smokey Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been ~127 hours since last update. Should we soon consider this game dead and start a new one?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I'll wait till Monday. Could be that Paddy ran out of red brooms.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Patience... my error. I typed up a chapter the other night when CIV crashed my machine - causing a reboot then forgot to retype it

Will do so tonight .
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Next time Paddy save after every sentence. That's what I do.

Comment

• haha indeed
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Chapter 7 Mafia 44 - The Tale of Smokey Mountain

The arrival of the Inspector brought about further gloom to the once vibrant Resort. All parties were initially confined to their room, this included all staff. The grumblings were heard loud and clear from many, especially from the ghost of Nikolai, who even in death is a bit of a fork spinner

This restriction lasted 24 hours, giving the Inspector time to look over matters, and conduct his own interviews. Qite a few people were willing to point the finger at Rah, taking time to explain all the strange issues the surround this young man.

Later in the afternoon, Civman2000 was on his way back to his room when he spotted a red yard broom tucked into an alcove. He quickly started to bring this back down stairs so as to notify the police of his find. As he rounded the door to the reception Rah let out a yell "I will get you first" and with that jumped up and charged at Civman... The fight was fast and furious, Rah took the yard broom, smacked the bristled edge against the floor, so he was only left with the handle, then he proceeded to give Civman his what for.

Well regardless of who would win or loose, the Police were having none of this and quickly serperated the two of them.

"He certainly has good skills with that staff weapon." was all the Inspector would say to us.

But for now the Police had more than enough on Rah and he was taken away down to the cold rooms in the basement for holding.

Yet there was another with skill with a staff weapon, and he knew he was not guilty. So too he believed Rah innocent, afterall Rah had copped a few beatings already, and did not need that ****. So this valiant soul crept out early the next morning, taking to the staff walkways and back entrances, he plotted out a way to get to Rah and discuss all his thoughts and plans. Ahhh the plans of mice and men, if only he had been watching out for himself. The real murderer was waiting, watching and ever ready...

So at 5.45am the power went out throughout the Resort. We were able to kick in the generator, and a search found Illuminatus strung up in a power pole, crisp and well cooked - yeah a real ugly mess made of him. Many of us who saw that sight were not eating that day.

The Votes

Rah 4
              Spaced 1
              Whoha 1
              Jaguar 1

The Residents

1. Nikolai Murdered Round Two
              2. Rah – Violently attacked Round Three and Round Five. Arrested Round Seven
              3. Ruby Chaser Murdered Round One
              4. Duke o' York Arrested Round Four
              5. Ljube Dead Round Three.

The Guests

6. Chaunk - Murdered Round Three
              7. Spaced Cowboy
              8. Adagio Arrested Round Two
              9. Sparrowhawk Murdered Round Two - Mafia
              10. Whoha
              11. Joncha Murdered Round Five - Mafia
              12. Jon Miller Murdered Round Four
              13. Illuminatus - Violently attacked Round Four, Murdered Round Seven
              14. Skanky Burns
              15. civman2000
              16. Rasputin Arrested Round Six
              17. Jaguar
              18. fishsticks
              19. reismark

The Campers

20. Tuberski Murdered Round Five
              21. SnoopCat Murdered Round Five
              22. Hercules Murdered Round Six

Comment

• Why would anyone kill Illuminatus, the usual suspect?

Comment

• Spoiler:
                  Because I figured out the mafia? Rather than jumping on the Rah docpile I decided to look for another suspect. Remember that Rah pinpointed Rasputin as mafia since he used to tweak staff? Well someone else here has similar relations with the staff - Jaguar. He is suspicious - check the updates for the mention of him, or better said lack of mention of him. Plus his player number is odd which I consider to be one of clues from the past update.
                  SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                  The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Surely it is not Jaguar.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Surely not ... he is such a quiet lad...
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Clearly, we shouldn't dogpile Jaguar.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• poor innocent Rah ....
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Illuminatus, you're a moron. If I could still vote for you, I would.

However, since you're dead, I'll vote Spaced Cowboy
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• No need to get grumpy, it's just a game.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                                poor innocent Rah ....
                                Yep, but I lasted longer than usual.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X