No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia 44 - The Tale of Smokey Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets go ahead and finish off the remaining resident rah though he probably isn't the culprit.

Comment

• /me looks at Whoha and wonders why???
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Spaced
        only because he's falling for the obvioius red herring of the broom. It's even a red broom for god's sake.

Another innocent will die. Surprised I lasted this long.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah

Surprised I lasted this long.
          only because you began a docpile on myself !!!
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Rah
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Rah
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Rah Rah Rasputin,
                Lover of the Russian Queen

Comment

• Well, a vote for anyone other than Rah is meaningless, so I'll just sit on my vote for Whoha and save it for another time.
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Yes, doom for me. Figure out who you're going to vote for the next round. Of course one of you won't be voting
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What happened to civman2000? He hasn't been around for the last few rounds.
                      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Yes, doom for me. Figure out who you're going to vote for the next round. Of course one of you won't be voting

well at least one Killer will be removed... only one left then ,,

Comment

• which killer was removed? Since, for all practical purposes, i've been eliminated, there is no reason to believe I'd lie when I say I'm not a mafia. But it will be confirmed soon enough, or at least I thought so.
                          Our GM seems to have taken a break.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Break I have indeed taken

I will return soon enough
                            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

which killer was removed? Since, for all practical purposes, i've been eliminated, there is no reason to believe I'd lie when I say I'm not a mafia. But it will be confirmed soon enough, or at least I thought so.
                              Our GM seems to have taken a break.
                              har ... no more deaths from broom ....

Comment

• Jaguar
                                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X