• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adagio
    Where did that 24h rule go?
    it is here then...

less than 24 hours remain

plenty of time was given to allow all to vote last round... only 16 of 21 did

game on
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Do we get two votes?
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Joncha's asking too many questions and that's always suspicious in my book.

Comment

Bah. That just means I have to vote for you now, Ljube.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
            less than 24 hours remain
            Now that I'm dead we might as well speed up things a bit, so let's make it 6 hours per round
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

"You were quite sloppy in the way you killed Ruby. Did you not even look to see that I was watching? You operate with a high level of arrogance, or is it the consumption of too many drugs? Either way you will not see out this night." And with that the knife was drawn quickly across Sparrowhawks throat, allowing for a long gurgle as the last gasp of air escaped his body.

So, Sparrow was guilty then? Hrfm... So I lived through the false accusations only to be killed next night. Perfect, just perfect.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio

Now that I'm dead we might as well speed up things a bit, so let's make it 6 hours per round
                You're not dead, you're arrested. Actually, with the fresh and new elements added by our dear GM, I wouldn't be too surprised if you turn out to have escaped somewhere along the time line.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Well... arrested is still the same as dead in the earlier Mafia games... unless we're in for some suprises later

And if Sparrow was guilty
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Well done Adagio on identifying the first mafia. I followed your lead.

Comment

6 hours... indeed
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

"You were quite sloppy in the way you killed Ruby. Did you not even look to see that I was watching? You operate with a high level of arrogance, or is it the consumption of too many drugs? Either way you will not see out this night." And with that the knife was drawn quickly across Sparrowhawks throat, allowing for a long gurgle as the last gasp of air escaped his body.

So, Sparrow was guilty then? Hrfm... So I lived through the false accusations only to be killed next night. Perfect, just perfect.
                        ahhh the dice of life sure rolled you a short game span good luck haunting the place
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Bbbboo-hohohooooooooooooohohohohooooooooohoohohohhooooooo oo.........................................

Comment

Another Spirit to prowl this game.
                            Long Live The Horde
                            Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
                            Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

yeah yeah yeah
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

I don't know who to vote for now...

Ljube

K<
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X