No announcement yet.

Mafia 40 : The Edge of Reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you didn't get the clues, didn't post to explain them, and didn't vote for him.

Comment

Maybe I got them after I was piled and just didn't want the pile instigator to win, and didn't mind James winning.

Comment

Why must you be such a Miss Ratched, DrSpike!

Comment

rah

Comment

Is it time for an update yet Raz?

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
              Another random vote....this one is LOL. Sorry Ljube.

Random vote my ass!

Comment

Votes - FINAL

Code:
                NameVotes
                Rah6
                Ljube4
                DrSpike2
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The Nuts Take Over

Nikolai returned to the infirmary and began to think of all that had happened. He knew that Dr Spike had removed Jaguar and yet the killing had continued. In his own mind, he believed that no one inside was truly innocent. But something had to be done to stop this madness.

He arranged for the guards to bring the patients one at a time into the infirmary where he questioned them and gathered a case against the leader of the patients Rah.

Rah was the last one to enter the infirmary and Nikolai had him sit down whilst Nikolai filled the syringe. Rah was going on and on about the mafia and it was obvious that he must be guilty.

Whilst Rah was busy story telling, Nikolai gave the fatal injection to Rah . He hoped now that this was the end.

Back in the padded cells the patients had gathered and were not happy that their good friends were being killed. Reismark started making suggestions that the patients should not trust anyone. But most of the rest were too busy fantasizing about their past mafia roles to have seen all the clues.

That night, everyone slept alone. No one seemed to trust anyone. About midnight, when Ljube was heading to the toilets he swore he heard someone in the lobby. He entered the lobby and his flashlight circled the room and to his horror sitting next to the dead body of Illuminatus was Joncha . But not the Joncha that everyone knew because he was covered in blood and on closer examination he saw three slashes across Joncha's chest, two slashes across his back and five slashes across his face.

He raised the alarm and everyone came running and it was then that Dr Spike noticed that underneathe the bloody message left by Illuminatus there had been added what looked like a U.

Comment

Code:
                    NameRole Status
                    1. rahPatient Suspect
                    2. Skanky Burns PatientAlive
                    3. Paddy the ScottPatientAlive
                    4. James the DLPatient Suffocated
                    5. NikolaiPsychiatristAlive
                    6. JonchaVisitorSlashed to death
                    7. Lord NuclearVisitor Alive
                    8. Spaced Cowboy VisitorAlive
                    9. JaguarGuardSuspect
                    10. KassiopeiaAssistant Alive
                    11. ThebanGuardAlive
                    12. JonnyVisitorAlive
                    13. Civman2000Patient Alive
                    14. Adagio AssistantAlive
                    15. DrSpikeChief Psychiatrist Alive
                    16. LjubeGuard Alive
                    17. HerculesPatientAlive
                    18. ChaunkReceptionistAlive
                    19. ReismarkPatient Alive
                    20. Snoopy369 Chief GuardAlive
                    21. TuberskiVisitorAlive
                    22. IllumiatusPatient Slashed to death

Comment

• Hmm. I see nothing interesting in that most recent post ... but going back to the first slasher death, the only character who responded in the pattern described by the slashes - 3-2-5 - was Paddy the Scot...
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• A "U" eh? Just like in a U for a horseshoe? It must be Spaced Cowboy!
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• 3+2+5=10 = Kassiopeia = number of letters in his name = his game slot number. QED!
                            Last edited by Spaced Cowboy; December 3, 2005, 11:40.
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• 3+6+9 = SnoopCat

you know ya guilty of something...

we know ya guilty as well

could be all the milk in ya whiskers...
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Kassiopeia
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...