• Show
Clear All

• damn you almsot got it

MEGAVARS !!!

the crime is solved....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
      Adagio and Chaunk watched over the patients and visitors and smiled at each other. This was the end they thought.

This almost looks like a scene of a double mafia victory.

I see only one clue that points to chaunk: some victims were seated in the lobby and he is a receptionist.

Another clue could be the fact chaunk was present on several murder scenes either shortly before the murder, or shortly afterwards "discovering" the body.

And my final argument: On the same day chaunk killed me in mafia, he also destroyed me in nuclear war.

Comment

• The evidence points at Hercules
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• bloody hell I covered in blood

is ming in this game too
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I must admit I thought Paddy the Scot was one of the Mafia with all the references to Blood: as re the Blood Oath Horde.

But the Blood clues also suggest Blood line: brothers. So this points to the Mafia being something like brothers.
            Remember 'the sisters of mercy' they are not.

So along with the 'J' this all points to Jonny
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• It's a tie then.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                But the Blood clues also suggest Blood line: brothers. So this points to the Mafia being something like brothers.
                Remember 'the sisters of mercy' they are not.

That would mean Jonny and Tuberski? They were clearly identified as brothers.

Comment

• Just so I don't miss another signup: I'm with in the next one.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube

That would mean Jonny and Tuberski? They were clearly identified as brothers.
                    Sounds right.

But anyway, if not one of the mafias(if there still are two left) are taken now, the game's over. There's 5 persons left, and let's say it's 2 mafias. Then if you don't take one now, there will be 3 persons left after the night, 2 which are mafia(granting the mafias don't turn on another). That's a sure mafia win.

If you take one mafia now, and there was 2 mafias left before, there will by next morning be 3 persons left, 1 who are mafia. If that's the case(but I doubt it), you have 1 turn left after this to catch him.

Comment

• Damn, I died round before last. I was just about to vote.

Comment

• A tie a tie !!!

i believe the customery thing to do now is to flip a coin ...

Comment

• With some arbitary decision i choose Heads for Hercules as they both start with H ..

FLippping coin now................

Spinning spinning

Hmmmmm its a Tail .....

It s time to GO ....... Little Jonny...

Comment

• With anothe murder committed ... Adagio had to make the awful decison of who to remove to protect the survivors, he surveyed the others to see their opinions and in the end it was a split vote between Jonny and Hercules.

Adagio shrugged his shoulders and laughed as he spun the coin to decide their fate.

It landed Tails and signlled the end of Jonny

Adagio used the usual does of chemicals to remove Jonny.

That afternoon Adagio and Chaunk threw yet another party. They knew now it must be all over. Surely they hadnt missed all the clues.

But in the middle of the night while all ( well not quite all) were sleeping, Tuberski was slain by suffocation. In the morning he was found to have a crothless panties around his throat and three of his toes in his ears and two fingers in his nose. Scrawled across the floor around him was "....Doe a deer a female deer... " all written in RED Paint.

The survivors all looked at each other in alarm.....

They pointed fingers at each other.

Adagio blamed Chaunk, Chaunkj blamed Hercules. Hercules blamed Adagio. then they changed minds and blamed some one else.

They started wrestling and as they tumbled they fought and as they fought they rolled.
                            The Sanitarium was now truly a mad house as insanity prevailed. Could one last sane vote save them.............

Comment

• Code:
                              NameRole Status
                              1. rahPatient Suspect
                              2. Skanky Burns PatientSuspect
                              3. Paddy the ScottPatientSlashed to death
                              4. James the DLPatient Suffocated
                              5. NikolaiPsychiatristSuspect
                              6. JonchaVisitorSlashed to death
                              7. Lord NuclearVisitor Suffocated
                              8. Spaced Cowboy VisitorSuspect
                              9. JaguarGuardSuspect
                              10. KassiopeiaAssistant Suspect
                              11. ThebanGuardSuspect
                              12. JonnyVisitorSuspect
                              13. Civman2000Patient Suffocated
                              14. Adagio AssistantAlive
                              15. DrSpikeChief Psychiatrist Suffocated
                              16. LjubeGuard Slashed to death
                              17. HerculesPatientAlive
                              18. ChaunkReceptionistAlive
                              19. ReismarkPatient Slashed to death
                              20. Snoopy369 Chief GuardSuspect
                              21. TuberskiVisitorSuffocated
                              22. IllumiatusPatient Slashed to death

Comment

• Heh.

Well, I'm gonna go for Hercules on the strength of Jonny's last post. Makes sence to me. A little.

Either that, or I've just condemned an innocent man, and Adagio should be ashamed of himself
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X