• Show
Clear All

• It sure sounds like Snoopy is the killer
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• snoopy - 4
      Nikolai - 3

This is a close one!

EDIT: Added the additional vote that came while I wrote this post.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• 45 minutes to tally time !!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Snoopy, you accused LN, then he wound up dead...

Comment

• and so the dog goes !!!!

Comment

• Drspike had spent most of the day talking to the survivors of the terrible events that had occured over the past few days. Many were telling him of their suspions over Nikolai. DrSPike couldnt bring himself to think of his colleague in that way. But the evidence was mounting. He also wondered what snoopy and nikolai knew about the scribbling on the wall. Well he would have to get nikolai under hypnosis to find out what he knew.

In the end whilst suspicion was heavy on Nikolai, Drspike took heed of what most were saying, he went to pay a visit on Snoopy369.

That afternoon Drspike was snoozing when the phone rang. He stared at in disbeleif, he had tryed to use the phone on the first day of this nightmare and it was not working, now it was ringing. He continued to stare at it. Nikolai walked in and looked at Drspike.

"Are you going to answer that " he asked
              DrSpike tentatively reached for the handset and it stopped ringing.

"why didnt you answer" asked nikolai.
              "I dont know it jsut felt strange"

Nikolai left the room laughing at drspikes fears. The phone started to ring again. This time Drspike picked up the receiver.
              "Hello " he said
              "... You are a failure Doctor, you cant catch me, i have just left anothe body in the lobby...."
              the phone went dead .
              Drspike ran out of his office and headed into the lobby and sure enough there sitting in the usual place was Ljube. Though surprisingly there was only one slash this time, straight across the throat.

Drspike called everyone into the lobby and they examined the scene in detail. He looked up ont the wall but was surprised to find nothing new, either the killer had made sure of a death quicker this time or the Ljube had not thought to add anything to the current symbols.

They examined ljube and found in his pocket a list of all the murder victims and scribbled notes next to them, listing all the clues. He had also written down the survivors names and had put some numbers next to each and arrows linking some survivrs to the murder victims. It looked like he was hot on the trail of the killer. At the bottom of the list he had written some sort of summation and had given himslf some cryptic answer.

The final passage on his notes read
              " One is not enough, two is the go. First is on the wall and on the note. A funny little boy he is no more, murder is in his heart. The sisters of mercy he is not."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                The final passage on his notes read
                " One is not enough, two is the go. First is on the wall and on the note. A funny little boy he is no more, murder is in his heart. The sisters of mercy he is not."
                Originally posted by Nikolai
                Well, I know you guys better than trying to persuade you otherwise, but again I ask: What clues hints to me, except the mentioning of a boy? I don't know your ages btw, but being 19, being called a boy is a seldom occation these days!
                Interesting.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Spoiler:
                  But if Nikolai did it, who called DrSpike the first time? Perhaps Ljube, and then Nikolai went and quickly killed him, but that seems rather far-fetched. To me, the fact that Nikolai was in the room during the first call is clear evidence of his innocence, though of course our GM had him leave the room for the second one to make it non-obvious.

Comment

• If a 19 year old isn't a boy, what is he? Certainly not a man!
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by civman2000
                      Spoiler:
                      But if Nikolai did it, who called DrSpike the first time? Perhaps Ljube, and then Nikolai went and quickly killed him, but that seems rather far-fetched. To me, the fact that Nikolai was in the room during the first call is clear evidence of his innocence, though of course our GM had him leave the room for the second one to make it non-obvious.
                      The setting is an insane asylum. The usual rules about alibis do not apply.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Also, one slash not ten indicates speed. Nikolai.
                        Play hangman.

Comment

• I called DrSpike the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube
                            I called DrSpike the first time.
                            but why didnt you just visit his office....

i am so glad you left your notes on the crimes though, everyone will be able to solve this now

Comment

• spoilers

Spoiler:
                              nope not telling

Comment

• Code:
                                NameRole Status
                                1. rahPatient Suspect
                                2. Skanky Burns PatientSuspect
                                3. Paddy the ScottPatientAlive
                                4. James the DLPatient Suffocated
                                5. NikolaiPsychiatristAlive
                                6. JonchaVisitorSlashed to death
                                7. Lord NuclearVisitor Suffocated
                                8. Spaced Cowboy VisitorSuspect
                                9. JaguarGuardSuspect
                                10. KassiopeiaAssistant Suspect
                                11. ThebanGuardAlive
                                12. JonnyVisitorAlive
                                13. Civman2000Patient Suffocated
                                14. Adagio AssistantAlive
                                15. DrSpikeChief Psychiatrist Alive
                                16. LjubeGuard Slashed to death
                                17. HerculesPatientAlive
                                18. ChaunkReceptionistAlive
                                19. ReismarkPatient Slashed to death
                                20. Snoopy369 Chief GuardSuspect
                                21. TuberskiVisitorAlive
                                22. IllumiatusPatient Slashed to death

Comment

Working...
                                X