No announcement yet.

Mafia 40 : The Edge of Reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I know who the strangler/digit cutter is.

First, he bites fingers and toes (digits) off (bites them off as a dog would do) and jams them into victim’s noses.

The only player alive that has digits in his name is snoopy369. Also nosey and snoopy are synonyms. Also, a dog would bite fingers and toes off, not cut them.

Also, a dog would surely love a big juicy steak.

About whispers before strangulation, ever seen one episode of Charlie Brown and Snooopy Show where a girl was carrying snoopy around quoting the famous Theodore Roosevelt's proverb Speak softly and carry a big stick, but in a modified way Speak softly and carry a dog?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube
      I guess this helpful post by our GM means that:

1) We haven't caught a single killer yet.
      2) We aren't even close.
      Sounds about par for the course.

Comment

• Snoopy to Nikolai "...you know exactly what those three blood stained marks mean and you are just protecting him..."

Who would know what the blood stained marks were for except the killer? Surely Nikolai will plead innocence, but the writing (Well blood lines at least) is on the wall! And yes, that would make him the slasher mafia, but one less mafia is a very good thing regardless.
        Play hangman.

Comment

• So, then, if we follow your flawed logic, snoopy is the other mafia then, since he says this? Of course I plead innocence, but think of it: What clues so far points to me really?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Hmm. Well, if it's not LN, I guess Nikolai is also fairly young ...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Yeah I have a suspicion about Nikolai .

He's young to be a Psychiatrist. I mean how did he get a job like that so young. Did he kill his way to the top?
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Well, I know you guys better than trying to persuade you otherwise, but again I ask: What clues hints to me, except the mentioning of a boy? I don't know your ages btw, but being 19, being called a boy is a seldom occation these days!
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• I think it's mostly that we think of you as a small child

(Well, mostly it's that my previous boy theory went out the window this past time )

Comment

• BTW Ljube ... why would I kill off my pick for Mafia? Isn't that pretty much the stupidest thing a Mafia can do

Comment

• Yeah, and that is another indication that it wouldnæt be me. I mean, would I, if I were the Mafia, really eliminate the only other suspect of yours, and thereby expose myself to such danger as I am in now? I think not. No, I believe the mafia targeted LN just to get me out of the way. Didn't you, snoop?

Comment

• That's pretty likely.

Perhaps we should ask Ljube about it.

Comment

• Well, there's two Mafias out there after all...

Comment

• Aye, the two of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                              BTW Ljube ... why would I kill off my pick for Mafia? Isn't that pretty much the stupidest thing a Mafia can do

Hardly anyone remembers your early pick. I would like to hear that one from you. Why did you kill off your pick for Mafia? Say, that wasn't very clever.

Comment

• Sorry Snoopy, but I think the evidence is strongest against you, and you are behaving a bit mafia-like in your defence.

Comment

Working...
                                X