Mafia 40 : The Edge of Reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
    3+2+5=10 = Kassiopeia = number of letters in his name = his game slot number. QED!

Sound reasoning this.

Kassiopeia
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Well that didn't last long.
      Maybe this time you guys will vote for the mafia.
      Not likely.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Wasn't it your vote last time that let the mafia win?
        Maybe with you dead we will actually catch the mafia this time.
        Or we may just kill Spaced Cowboy for no reason.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          Wasn't it your vote last time that let the mafia win?
          No matter who rah voted for, the two Scots were always going to vote together, so it made no difference.

Comment

• The reasoning pointing to Kassiopeia is quite sound.

Comment

• Lots of good reasoning here, but I will also go for Kassiopeia as the best chance.

Comment

• I like the reasoning behind Paddy the Scott.

However, note that the "U" was "added", so the clue on Illuminatus's back is not "|U"...or an incomplete "TU"...or Tuberski.

Comment

• I think that random voting will be Spaced Cowboy's undoing.

Comment

• Kassiopeia.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Votes - FINAL

Code:
                      NameVotes
                      Paddy the Scot1
                      SpacedCowboy3
                      Kassiopia6
                      Snoopy3691
                      Tuberski1
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Whos Crazy Now?

DrSpike and Nikolai got together in Drspikes office. They looked at each other and realised that they had both failed. They had tried to solve the problem themselves and had only allowed the problem to grow.

They each compared notes and listed what clues they had found. Unfortunalty they also listed a few red herrings.

But they were much happier now that they were working together and knew that if they stuffed up this time they could blame the other.

After much conversation they came up with their chief suspect and sadly Drspike called Kassiopia into his office.

Drspike " Kass my old friend, it is with some sadness i invite you in here today, i think you have regressed into you Mafia ways and Nikolai and i agree you are too dangerous."

Kassiopia " Doc you are wrong, you cured me , thats why i am your asssistant now!!"

Nikolai " we are terribly sorry Kass but it is time to go ..."

With that Drspike got behind Kassiopia and injected him with the lethal chemicals.

Nikolai " Hopefully that ends this madness, it is starting to send everyone mad "

Drspike looked at Nikolai with a questioning look on his face but didnt speak.

Again that night everyone slept alone, it was an eerie silence across the whole site.

In the morning Tuberski thought he would check on his friend Hercules and find his brother Jonny too. As he wandered the dark and dreary hallways he heard in the distance some sort of scuffle, as he appraoched he thought he heard .." ... you are a bore... "

Then there was silence. He raced to where he had heard the sounds and tripped and fell over something laying on the floor, as he rolled to see what had happened , Chaunk appeared and they both looked shocked upon the body of Civman2000. A pink G String was around his throat and he had three fingers jammed in his mouth.

The killer was still on the loose.

Comment

• Code:
                          NameRole Status
                          1. rahPatient Suspect
                          2. Skanky Burns PatientAlive
                          3. Paddy the ScottPatientAlive
                          4. James the DLPatient Suffocated
                          5. NikolaiPsychiatristAlive
                          6. JonchaVisitorSlashed to death
                          7. Lord NuclearVisitor Alive
                          8. Spaced Cowboy VisitorAlive
                          9. JaguarGuardSuspect
                          10. KassiopeiaAssistant Suspect
                          11. ThebanGuardAlive
                          12. JonnyVisitorAlive
                          13. Civman2000Patient Suffocated
                          14. Adagio AssistantAlive
                          15. DrSpikeChief Psychiatrist Alive
                          16. LjubeGuard Alive
                          17. HerculesPatientAlive
                          18. ChaunkReceptionistAlive
                          19. ReismarkPatient Alive
                          20. Snoopy369 Chief GuardAlive
                          21. TuberskiVisitorAlive
                          22. IllumiatusPatient Slashed to death

Comment

• i forgot how hard you guys try to ignore the clues and prefer docpiles :LOL:

Comment

• Pink G-String, eh?

Skanky Burns, doesn't anGel wear pink g-strings?

(And i'll consider changing my vote for pics )
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                                i forgot how hard you guys try to ignore the clues and prefer docpiles :LOL:
                                Maybe they are too subtle. Try giving us an anagram of the poster's name - we'll get that.

And I'm not sure what to make of the g-string.

Comment

Working...
                                X