Mafia 40 : The Edge of Reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasputin
    I hope you all enjoying this story, it is my first attempt at such a thing, any hints for improving style or such are grealty welcomed, please just PM me if you think you have anything constructive to say.
    You seem to have omitted telling us who committed these foul crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatus
      I congratulate to Rasputin for making me Theben v2.0.
      I dont choose the victims .. The Mafia does, sorry..
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Votes so FAR ...

Code:
        NameVotes
        Tuberski3
        James the DL1
        Jaguar6
        Rah1

Still missing lots of votes and only 2 hours to go

Comment

Tuberski sounds fine with me.

And Ras, do me a favor and give me something other than curds & whey to eat. Dairy ain't good for my Crohn's.
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I like the Jaguar line of reasoning.

Comment

Insanity Beckons

Insanity Beckons

DrSpike had spent hours dwelling over all he had heard. He couldn’t believe that one of his own staff could commit this atrocity. He had spent mant years with each and every one of his staff getting them over their psychoses before hiring them to work here. No he thought it cant be. But yet everything pointed to it being his old friend Jaguar. The style of the killing was defiantly the way Jaguar used to fantasize when he was a patient here. DrSpike shook his head. He had the first fleeting feeling of doubt over his abilities to cure the insane.

He knew he couldn’t let this get out, he had to take action and quickly. If he had mistaken Jaguars cure then he it must be because of Jagaurs mind being too unstable. Well we would fix that thought DrSpike.

He reached into his Drug cabinet and loaded up a needle. He walked out of his office and walked through the lobby where the visitors were all gathered around a small fire they had made from one of the sofas. He passed into the hallway and headed past patients laying all over the just coming round from the heavy sedatives given them. He found his way to the Guards office and found the three of them using flashlights to make scary shadows on the walls.

DrSPike “ Snoopy, can you go into the corridor and keep an eye on the patients for me, I need to talk to Jaguar for a moment, please take Ljube with you.”

Snoopy369 “Sure doc, no problem. Any idea of who did this yet?”

DrSpike looked at Jaguar and said “ Not yet Snoopy”

The two guards left the office leaving DrSpike alone with Jaguar, a sad look came across DrDSpikes face.

DrSpike “ Jag, my old friend, I cant believe this terrible thing occurred, how are you feeling, to see Illuminatus killed using your old fantasy style.”

Jaguar “ I heard many of the patients talking about me and how Illumiatus was killed. So I know it looks bad.”

Drspike “ Very bad Jag old friend” He stepped close to Jaguar and hugged him. As he reached around he injected Jaguar with a lethal dose of chemicals.

He left the room and thought he had better start getting some sort of plan to get everyone out of here. Just as he turned the corner he thought he head some whispers. He thought it said “My wife my kids. My wife my kids” but he couldn’t be sure.

Nikolai had locked himself into the Infirmary as he was terrified of the patients, DrSPike may have thought that his patients were getting better , but he was not so sure anymore. A horrible murder had taken place and no one seemed to be doing anything, it was like a game to the guards and even the visitors to this crazy place looked crazy.

He was just trying to think of some way of getting out of the building when he heard a loud thud outside the Infirmary in the hallway. He kept quiet but slid up next to the door. He heard some muffled sounds but then clear as day he heard “ …. You are not the one….” More mumbling then he heard another voice say something that sounded like .. “ ……..you are lying” or something similar.

He stayed frozen and quiet and then he heard footsteps approaching down the hallway. Then there was more footsteps and they sounded like they were running. Light appeared under the doorway and he heard the sounds of many people outside.

He opened the door and found Rah and Joncha and Snoopy369 standing in a circle looking down, Nikolai looked down and saw James the DL laying on his back. He had a pair of underwear around his throat which is what apparently killed him, but strangely, it appeared that two of James’ fingers were bitten off and stuffed up his own nose!!

Comment

Code:
                NameRole Status
                1. rahPatient Alive
                2. Skanky Burns PatientAlive
                3. Paddy the ScottPatientAlive
                4. James the DLPatient Suffocated
                5. NikolaiPsychiatristAlive
                6. JonchaVisitorAlive
                7. Lord NuclearVisitor Alive
                8. Spaced Cowboy VisitorAlive
                9. JaguarGuardSuspect
                10. KassiopeiaAssistant Alive
                11. ThebanGuardAlive
                12. JonnyVisitorAlive
                13. Civman2000Patient Alive
                14. Adagio AssistantAlive
                15. DrSpikeChief Psychiatrist Alive
                16. LjubeGuard Alive
                17. HerculesPatientAlive
                18. ChaunkReceptionistAlive
                19. ReismarkPatient Alive
                20. Snoopy369 Chief GuardAlive
                21. TuberskiVisitorAlive
                22. IllumiatusPatient Slashed to death

Comment

ok time to vote again ....

Comment

When in doubt, vote for rah.

He was quick to jump on the pile I started last time contrary to his customary retaliation. That was very suspicious to me. He couldn't have bought the silly Spaced Cowboy's story about a random vote.

I mean, who votes randomly here.

Comment

*** For Tat. That's what I get for agreeing with him last time.
                      Ljube

Who more likely then one of the screws.

MORE MEDS.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Another random vote....this one is LOL. Sorry Ljube.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

This is clearly a patient.:nods: Among the sounds I heard, I think I heard some rahlling.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

rah
                            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Very mean of you to vote for Ljube there Rah.

Comment

Ljube
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X