No announcement yet.

Mafia 40 : The Edge of Reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One very good thing about this game was the pace.

Comment

• Indeed, I haven't seen such a well flowing game for ages now, if ever.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Actually, I'm not the mafia, so the villagers win (assuming Adagio is indeed also not the mafia)! Hooray!
        Play hangman.

Comment

• That's a big assumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
            Could one last sane vote save them.............

I guess either Tuberski or Jonny was the other mafia.

Comment

• Wasn't me, if I had been mafia I would have been killed a long time ago.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I was the slasher. And I had a plan, too. I was going to get you all to get rid of Hercules for me, and then I would kill Tubs, then present evidence making the other mafia look like Chaunk.

Comment

• Born in 1988, two years younger than me. See, the clue didn't hint at me after all.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Hehe, you must just be more boyish.

Comment

• Indeed; between that, and the writing on the wall, and the "sisters they are not", I'm suprised I lasted as long as I did. Fortunately, the writing on the wall was ignored/interpreted in anothery way/dismissed as too obvious for a while.

Comment

• Either that, or you guys has seen too many pics of me in various ages.

Comment

• Not you, but those that you're with...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny
                            Not you, but those that you're with...
                            May I be permitted to point out that 1)some of the pics are old and I am younger there, and 2)all persons showed are older than me, as old as me or at most two years younger than me.

Comment

• It was us mafia that finally fingered each other.

It could have been a double. But there you go.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                                It was us mafia that finally fingered each other.
                                More fool you.

Comment

Working...
                                X