No announcement yet.

best star wars game? (nominations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a combination of better graphics, better controls/features. Still i do prefer Xwing being a 'rebel' scum over an evil 'empire'
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

KOTOR hands down.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

can i make a late nomination for that flash game - the one where you puch Jar Jar binks, i'm sure many of us have played it
        (sadly i lost my link to it and haven't been able to find it)
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I don't think we even need a poll, looking at this thread.

Comment

TIE Fighter is by far the best Star Wars game. KOTOR has a great storyline, but was ridiculously easy. Not beat KOTOR2 yet.

Star Wars Rebellion is in the top 5.

Comment

Cheater! Yer supposed to do it yourself!
              I see no shame in taking advice from your betters
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Case
                Why is Tie Fighter considered superior to X-Wing? While Tie Fighter had a better storyline and some cool features, it lacked X-Wing's atmosphere and was too easy.
                Tie fighter's storyline IMO was far better, although you don't seem to agree ... and its controls were better, and its graphics were better. And, I prefer TIE ships to rebel ships (only A-Wing and maybe X-Wing are flyable in my style, others are tooooooo sloooooow ... )
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Put me down for Rebellion.
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

That's good, because KotOR is an RPG!
                    ...debatable...

if it's not top down, 2d, or isometric it's 'not' a rpg It's a shooter.

Thus: Fable, NeverWinterNights, Morrowind, etc. are shooters.
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

How can a game like morrowind, where there are no guns, and bows are rarely used, be shooters
                      What type of idiot quotes himself
                      -paramir

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud

...debatable...

Neverwinter Nights is top down (you can choose 3 different camera views in that game)

Comment

...debatable...

Wow. You have an even mroe twisted definition of a roleplaying game than most.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

...debatable...

That's just stupid.

Comment

Don't forget the classics like Eye of the Beholder or the Might & Magic series. Both very prominent shooters.

Oh... and do you remember Super Smash TV? now there was a good RPG.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

My favourite RPG is Civ1.

Comment

Working...
                                X