No announcement yet.

Praise for Deus Ex and a question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, the speed demos are done in segments, but a higher number of is not necessarily better.

I like the Half-life run through, but somehow I feel that Deus Ex is not really a game you should run through as fast as you can. (Currently, Im in Hong Kong, dancing and chatting at some club...)

Comment

• Originally posted by antus
      I like the Half-life run through, but somehow I feel that Deus Ex is not really a game you should run through as fast as you can.
      Definitely not. That's for racing games and the like. A game like Deus Ex that actually has atmosphere should not be rushed.

That said, I think I can grok doing a speed run. It is one way to get fresh play out of the game once you've gone through it too many times already.

Comment

• No game is really one you should rush through, even Doom, which started the craze. Still, it is pretty impressive when people do it, and there is a lot of skill involved.

Comment

• It is an impressive feat and is a valid way to play games. It isn't something I would enjoy doing though.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
          X