FG: Nuke War 25: NSS Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 15: Uhh..err...ummm...Carnage!

Skanky starts the turn off by sending sending three nukes and a spy at Kassi. However, when the orders to send a spy arrived at this spy headquarters, there be no spys to send, hence no spy was sent...am I being clear here about Skanky not having a spy to send, that is, he has no spys, so I could not send one?

It didn't really matter though as all three nukes got through the slush, and now we are not quite sure what nobody expects.

Kassi almost had ESP on this one, and sent a spy to Snoopy and 2 nukes to Skanky, who is unfortunately eliminated. We are not sure what happened to Kassi's spy, he was not heard from.

Players: (Turn 15)
    2. Kassiopeia (Nobody, Expects)
    8. snoopy369 (Bulls)

I still scheduled to leave on Tues morning of next week, and may not be back until the weekend, but the dates can change at any time, so heads up.

Down to 2 so....let's get them orders in. I'll be checking back all day to get this one in the bag.

It would be really nice to get this finished before my trip.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sent.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Turn 7 I built a spy
        Turn 11 I built a spy
        I used one spy.

Now I haven't actually graduated as an accountant yet, but to my untrained eyes 2-1=1, not 0.
        Which means I am still in the game.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• You used spy's in the last two (13 and 14) turns (before this one).
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• EDIT: I forgot to update my files. You were right. A warning might have been useful though.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy

Aside from someone trying to build their 4th bunker (I'm not bothering to tell people they are overbuilding unless they ask me) everybody was working on one of those secret projects. I mean because they can't build any more cities.
              I was pretty much in the not going to tell unless asked if people put in useless orders. It was your mistake.

Just curious...what would you have done differently?

Comment

• I would likely have either built a city or deflected. Both would have me still in the game.

Comment

• Orders in.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Spaced ....... no sleeping on the job ffs!!

Comment

• Let's just post our orders in the forum, like in Nascar

Comment

• Dagnabbit Spaced, you can't have possibly gone to bed yet

Oh well, maybe he'll have time in the morning before he heads out.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• so can we post our orders I'm sure we could finish this part on our own. It's not like there's anything more to it than "who has more specials left"

Comment

• Either of you got a spy?
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Wibble.

Comment

• Wubble.

Comment

Working...
                                X