X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent.

Comment

Orders sent. Again.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Turn 10: And that is about all there was.

Another 24 hour turn....me likey!

Kassi goes the rebuilding route and surprise a new city "Spanish" is back on the map.

Jonny tries to take out Atragon (EDIT:with 2 nukes), but 'e be 'idin' in 'is bunka.

Stupid secret projects: Yeah, everybody else was working on one.

Players: (Turn 11)
        1. Jonny (Bite, My, Shiny, Metal, Arse)
        2. Kassiopeia (Nobody, Expects, The, Spanish)
        5. Skanky Burns (Debit, Credit, Account, Supply, Demand)
        7. Atragon (in)
        8. snoopy369 (Bulls, Cubs, White Sox, Da Bears, Blackhawks)

Orders due by Friday 8AM CST, but I will process them if they come in earlier.

Can we finish this before next week? I think that I might be traveling and might not have unrestricted access.
        Last edited by Spaced Cowboy; May 12, 2005, 14:42.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Orders in.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

snoppy369? jonny?
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

It usually helps if the GM responds to a PM asking a question...

Comment

Sorry, I don't even look at them until they are all in. Edited your answer into the story.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Sent, sorry I didn't notice this yesterday Too much GO drama ...
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• Turn 12: Will anybody notice if I keep doing the same thing every turn?

Kassi goes the rebuilding route, and an even bigger surprise surprise a new city "Ha!" is now on the map.

Again....Jonny tries to take out Atragon with 2 nukes, but 'e be 'idin' in 'is bunka.

Skanky gets brave and shoots three nukes at jonny and scores! Moral: Don't be predictable.

Stupid secret projects: Yeah, everybody else was working on one.

Players: (Turn 12)
                        1. Jonny (Bite, My)
                        2. Kassiopeia (Nobody, Expects, The, Spanish, Ha!)
                        5. Skanky Burns (Debit, Credit, Account, Supply, Demand)
                        7. Atragon (in)
                        8. snoopy369 (Bulls, Cubs, White Sox, Da Bears, Blackhawks)

Orders due by monday 8AM CST, but I will process them if they come in earlier. I'm sending the file home so I can do update over the weekend, or at night.

I am now scheduled to leave on Tues morning of next week, and may not bee back until the weekend, but the dates can change at any time, so heads up.

Comment

• Sent.

You didn't expect that did you? I was thinking everyone would be expecting the Inquisition, so having it show up would have been silly, since they'd lost one of their main weapons.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Clearly, you are a master of surprise.

Comment

• Jonny, snoopy, Atragon...need some orders.

Comment

• Sent.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X