FG: Nuke War 25: NSS Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent methinks.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000

Yes, but he was emphasizing that that was precisely what he meant!

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

WTF, hello, orders anyone?, and I mean anoyne. (for Civman)

Still need orders from:
        Jonny
        Lord Nuclear
        Atragon
        paramir

One more day to get them in since poly has been acting up, but I'm processing orders tomorrow at 8AM regardless.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Orders sent.

Comment

sent

Comment

.tneS

Comment

Turn 7: Nanny-nanny boo-boo!

Lord Nuclear appears to be upset with Jonny and orders a launch of two nukes at Jonny's cities. This was not meant to be according to Jonny's spy, who was successful in his attempt at sabotage. Along with the spy, Jonny sends 2 nukes at Lord Nuclear. Everybody say goodbye to Lord Nuclear, apparently the Lord of some other type of nuclear.

Everybody else, and I mean everybody else, was working on one of those secret projects. I mean because they can't build any more cities.

6 players, 5 cities each, who is going to start something?

Players: (Turn 7)
                1. Jonny (Bite, My, Shiny, Metal, Arse)
                2. Kassiopeia (Nobody, Expects, The, Spanish, Inquisition)
                5. Skanky Burns (Debit, Credit, Account, Supply, Demand)
                7. Atragon (in, out, In, Out, Done)
                8. snoopy369 (Bulls, Cubs, White Sox, Da Bears, Blackhawks)
                10. paramir (who, like, short, shorts, shorts)

Orders due by Friday 8AM CST
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Orders in.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Kassi, Atragon, Snoopy369? orders???

Comment

Sent.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

[/b]Turn 8: Yawn! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]

Never got orders from Atragon or Snoopy369, but Atragon sent me something that could be used as default orders so I went with that, Snoopy on the other hand....SOL.

Aside from someone trying to build their 4th bunker (I'm not bothering to tell people they are overbuilding unless they ask me) everybody was working on one of those secret projects. I mean because they can't build any more cities.

6 players, 5 cities each, who is going to start something, and by something, I mean something totally cool, or something?

Players: (Turn 8)
                          1. Jonny (Bite, My, Shiny, Metal, Arse)
                          2. Kassiopeia (Nobody, Expects, The, Spanish, Inquisition)
                          5. Skanky Burns (Debit, Credit, Account, Supply, Demand)
                          7. Atragon (in, out, In, Out, Done)
                          8. snoopy369 (Bulls, Cubs, White Sox, Da Bears, Blackhawks)
                          10. paramir (who, like, short, shorts, shorts)

Orders due by Monday 8AM CST

Comment

Orders sent.
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Sent on Friday, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X