FG: Nuke War 25: NSS Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 17: Spy vs Spy vs Spy vs Spy
    This round is just the same as the last. Two more spies each ensure the survival of the player who sent them for one more turn.

Players: (Turn 17)
    2. Kassiopeia (Nobody, Expects)
    8. snoopy369 (Bulls)
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Sent.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Turn 18: You can run, but... well, erm, you can hide too

snoopy369 had an extra nuke in the reserves. Even if Kassiopeia built a city this turn, he would perish. If Kassiopeia launched nukes, MAD would be assured. However, Kass did neither. He bunkered, and the three nukes sent by snoopy did no damage.

Players: (Turn 18)
        8. snoopy369 (Bulls)
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Orders sent.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I have a good feeling about this round. They will finally kylle each other!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              I have a good feeling about this round. They will finally kylle each other!
              Roach Victory

Comment

• Sent.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Your PM box is full, and I have a question about your orders.

Comment

• Box emptied.

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• Turn 19: It's quiet...
                        ...too quiet. Nothing happened.

Players: (Turn 19)
                        8. snoopy369 (Bulls)

Comment

• Orders MSNed.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Turn 20: Miscalculations

Kassiopeia had deflected last turn. He assumed snoopy did the same. He launched his attack confidently.

Why on earth would he deflect, two nukes would have kylled him! Even if it costs me the victory, I'm going to put an end to this damn game: TWO NUKES AT SNOOPY!

However, he was wrong. snoopy369 had wisely anticipated Kassiopeia's move and trained a spy during the lull. The spy was dispatched, and it successfully stopped Kassi's two nukes.

Snoopy also launched two nukes at Kassiopeia, but no spy was left to stop him.

Kassiopeia's two cities are rubble. Snoopy survives.

Players (end)
                              8. snoopy369 (Bulls)

Comment

• Excellent endgame, Kassi. These last two days have been quite more fun than the first (however many rounds) combined.

Perhaps we should start having 2 player NW games

Comment

Working...
                                X